#21 Spooner

Spooner

"I want whatever he's on"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:02 AM

:o OMG. ROFL. I think I see a banning stick in your future Toreno....

Edited by Jack Spooner, 05 May 2005 - 07:04 AM.

-JACK

#22 Genocide

Genocide

The Massacre

• Elite Members
  • 593 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:05 AM

I just LOVE ruining people's shit...
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
- Adolf Hitler

#23 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:08 AM

You see, Toreno, this is what you get when you try to get tough with a member who is socially, financially, and mentally more advanced than you.
-JACK

#24 mike_toreno

mike_toreno

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:09 AM

Why dont you leave me alone . I Am not frank . The roster is layed out differently . You are just a stupid idiot who tries to frame people and get them banned . It is NOT solid proof Just STFU .
Mike Toreno

#25 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:13 AM

Whoa. I'd watch that mouth if I were you. I don't mean to sound cocky but you are messing with 2 of the most linguistically advanced members here at TGP. I can tear you apart and maybe make you cry, but Geno could go as far as making you regret your existance. :lol:
-JACK

#26 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:14 AM

Why dont you leave me alone . I Am not frank . The roster is layed out differently . You are just a stupid idiot who tries to frame people and get them banned . It is NOT solid proof Just STFU .

No, but I happen to have quite a bit of proof that you are, indeed, Frank Tenpenny.

I hate when people start up a gang and think just because they started it up, that it will do good. Then they flood every gang related area with "We are the best gang!", or "We will be the best some day!". No, you aren't. No, you won't.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#27 Genocide

Genocide

The Massacre

• Elite Members
  • 593 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:17 AM

This is fun... Ehehehe.

I can honestly say, the last time I have been refered to as a "stupid idiot" was about three years ago by my 3 year old cousin. She normally never says that though, and apologised for her grammatical mistakes. :lol: I cant say the same for you. You take every ounce of intelligence your mind can retain and pour it into these idiotic statements, whereas I utilize only a small amount of my mental capabilities, and I am able to relentlessly toy with you.

You dont understand how I work. If I am complimented contantly, and pleaded before by infantile miscreants such as yourself, I will generally leave you alone. Shoot some half-cocked comment my way, and I will make your short stay on these forums living hell.

I do not "frame" people, if that is what you think I do. I simply display conclusive evidence about something somone I dont like has done, that will have them berated and ridiculed to a satisfying extent.

I will eat you alive...

Edited by Genocide, 05 May 2005 - 07:22 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
- Adolf Hitler

#28 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:24 AM

Why dont you leave me alone . I Am not frank . The roster is layed out differently .

Really? Other than a few small differences, they seem almost identical to me. The same style with the [ 1 ] next to the positions. You are definitely the most pathetic member I have seen on any forums in a long while. Why don't you do yourself a favor and shut the gang down and leave TGP. We will always know who you are because of a little thing called an IP address. You're not fooling anyone.
-JACK

#29 Genocide

Genocide

The Massacre

• Elite Members
  • 593 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:31 AM

http://www.wweshop.c...ductId=10-00394

Slip this on mike frank, that'll fool em'.
Posted Image
Posted Image
- Adolf Hitler

#30 milkyboy

milkyboy

On Maternal Leave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:35 AM

We will also know it's you because no other member here is dumb enough to spell every second word wrong.
Posted Image

#31 Spooner

Spooner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:37 AM

That is true. Yet another dumb ass n00b in desperate need of Hooked On Phonics.
-JACK

#32 Genocide

Genocide

The Massacre

• Elite Members
  • 593 posts
  • United States 

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:48 AM

Plenty of educational links here.
Posted Image
Posted Image
- Adolf Hitler

#33 mike_toreno

mike_toreno

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:37 PM

This is fun... Ehehehe.

I can honestly say, the last time I have been refered to as a "stupid idiot" was about three years ago by my 3 year old cousin. She normally never says that though, and apologised for her grammatical mistakes. :lol: I cant say the same for you. You take every ounce of intelligence your mind can retain and pour it into these idiotic statements, whereas I utilize only a small amount of my mental capabilities, and I am able to relentlessly toy with you.

You dont understand how I work. If I am complimented contantly, and pleaded before by infantile miscreants such as yourself, I will generally leave you alone. Shoot some half-cocked comment my way, and I will make your short stay on these forums living hell.

I do not "frame" people, if that is what you think I do. I simply display conclusive evidence about something somone I dont like has done, that will have them berated and ridiculed to a satisfying extent.

I will eat you alive...

Look, my roster is longer than franks and it is layed out differently . I would be nice to you if you stopped accusing me of been frank tenpenny . I never said i was having a short stay .

If you want to talk about this then go to the dungeon . You are messing up my recruitment topic . I dont mind you doing anything in the dungeon . You are trying to get me banned when i have done nothing wrong . I Will get my own computer as soon as i can afford it .

I dont want to shut my gang down and leave the gta place . I like this site and will never go . I actually think you are a nice person , genocide . How can you possibly eat my alive when you dont know where i am ?

Anyway lets get back ontopic . I am going to change this gang a little . The roster will be worked on and colour will be added to my topic more attractive . I will add more information about the toreno crime family .
Mike Toreno

#34 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:02 PM

Are you ok? You ok? You ok Annie?

I still strongly believe you are Frank. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#35 mike_toreno

mike_toreno

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:44 PM

Are you ok? You ok? You ok Annie?

I still strongly believe you are Frank. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

What are you talking about spas ? annie ?

I will do anything i can to prove i am not frank . In the future only post here if you want to join my gang . I dont think you have anything to accuse me of been frank_tenpenny . Lets stop talking about this . It will only lead to a flame war .
Mike Toreno

#36 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:29 PM

This is my last post in this topic.

I know quite alot. Don't think any of you((even you, Frank/Mike)) can outsmart the staff here. Don't try to pull a fast one. We are ALWAYS 5 steps ahead. Not one of you little fucks are smart enough to outsmart us. Even non-staff members help alot. So just a warning, in case, I don't know, some n00b tries to make a "come back". ;)

Posted Image

lolz

#37 randomman

randomman

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:08 PM

Spas you are the biggest boaster i ever knew.
Im probably smarter than you :lol:

#38 mike_toreno

mike_toreno

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:28 PM

Well spas is very smart . But since you are new i would like you to prove that you are smarter .

Edited by mike_toreno, 05 May 2005 - 07:29 PM.

Mike Toreno

#39 randomman

randomman

Numbers Runner

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:29 PM

How ?

#40 mike_toreno

mike_toreno

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:34 PM

How about you do bryzed,s quiz and win yourself 25,000 ? . That is the hardest quiz avalible . Anyway lets talk about recruitment . Use the pm system to try to get us a few more people .
Mike Toreno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users