GTA IV no missions 63% done ive done EVERYTHING but packies like is low what should i do?

Hi guys,

im new to the fourms here but i really need help and that is why ive come here. As u know im 63% in the game, i have done so many things its been about 7 days in the game

i killed playboy X

, and packies like is pretty low. Ive been trying to get it up as u know and now its about 50% and still no damn missions! I dont know what to do i hope i havent run into a glitch if u know how to resolve this then plz help.

Hi guys,

im new to the fourms here but i really need help and that is why ive come here. As u know im 63% in the game, i have done so many things its been about 7 days in the game

i killed playboy X

, and packies like is pretty low. Ive been trying to get it up as u know and now its about 50% and still no damn missions! I dont know what to do i hope i havent run into a glitch if u know how to resolve this then plz help.

Please use spoilers when you post things like that so that

it looks like this, and you have to highlight it to read

edit: Sherman fix'd

Hi guys,

im new to the fourms here but i really need help and that is why ive come here. As u know im 63% in the game, i have done so many things its been about 7 days in the game i killed playboy X, and packies like is pretty low. Ive been trying to get it up as u know and now its about 50% and still no damn missions! I dont know what to do i hope i havent run into a glitch if u know how to resolve this then plz help.

Please use spoilers when you post things like that so that

it looks like this, and you have to highlight it to read

yea i did most of this stuff and still nothing im not trying to get 100 % completion i just want to get the next mission which is diamonds are a girls best freind

• 3 weeks later...