Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas Stories

Cfox306

The next GTA game that is gonna be out is:

Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas Stories

The game will take place again in the San Andreas and the main character will be Brian Jonhson the brother of CJ(Carl Jonhson).

It will have the same 3 citys SanFierro,Los Santos and Las Venturas and in this game you will know the story of how Brian was killed and what he lived.

Ok guys...

Tell me what you think!(Its just an idea) :rolleyes:

Edited by cfox306

Wasn't Brian a young teenager when he died?

No he wasn't. >.<

Pretty old news, this has been kicking around since before GTA4 came out.

Is this speculation or have you seen something solid?

Dude i made this up thats what this thread is for and i just want to know if it could be possible <_<

I doubt there would be a San Andreas story. Would there really make seance of making another episode of SA when the previous one has over 100+ missions? I'd be surprised if they did. Plus since IV came out people would be bitching about " Rag Doll physics " , "Real Car Damage " , " Better graphics " etc.

Thats your day-to day Graphics whorebag

I doubt there would be a San Andreas story. Would there really make seance of making another episode of SA when the previous one has over 100+ missions? I'd be surprised if they did. Plus since IV came out people would be bitching about " Rag Doll physics " , "Real Car Damage " , " Better graphics " etc.

I don't think they'd be bitching if it was on the PSP. I don't think people expect too much out of it.

Wasn't Brian a young teenager when he died?

No he wasn't. >.<

He was. If you read the San Andreas story at Rockstar's and other sources that got it from R* in 2004, you can see he was 10.

Well if you say so bro...

Then i dont think they will ever make >.< !

Unless...you could play with sweet! :gappy:

• 2 years later...

Brian Johnson died really, really young. I highly and very strongly doubt that Rockstar is going to make a child protagonist. GTA is an adults game, not some kid's game. Also, The Introduction DVD was specificly created by Rockstar to serve as the prequel to GTA San Andreas, and eliminating the need to create a San Andreas Stories game.

Also, seeing how Rockstar is modernising the GTA series, it is very, very highly unlikely that San Andreas Stories will ever be created.