Whats the Highest Wanted Level U Gotten Away From?

DewPointTemp

How Many Police Stars Have U Gotten Away From?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the Highest Wanted Level U Gotten Away From?

My highest is six stars, have you guys ever tried

going through the subway

to escape the cops? Honestly, it is the simplest way to get away from them even on foot, bike or car.

Yes, I did. Yes it is pretty easy and you just gotta avoid the trains, the most difficult part (for me) it's when you go to the street tracks, helicopters keep shooting and the map circle doesn't go off due to the quantity of cops outside, it sucks.

It even sucks more (on the subway and in PC version) with the traffic at 100% :P It's suicide

I opened Algonquin & decided I wanted the PSG sniper rifle (found on the roof of an apartment building in south

Alderney). That's MY rifle & I'm getting it, PERIOD. I hail a cab & enjoy a nice ride to Helitours. It's a nice day,

not hot or cold & listen to a little Radio Broker. Just short of the destination I fire a few shots across the hood of

the cab & the driver panics, jumps out & forgets to charge me (works every time). I drive right up to a heli just

as the passengers are getting in & explain to the pilot (Vicky?) that he's sitting in my heli. The rotor spins up & I

pull back on the stick a little, drifting backwards before I pull a quick 180 & head west, low & fast.

As I pass the Statue of Happiness, I smile & salute. She's just so damn hot! Moment of truth, I could turn back

now & there would be no consequence. No, THAT'S MY RIFLE & I WANT IT NOW!!! I gain a little altitude as I pass

over the prison. I wonder if the food any good. Too my surprise the ever-vigilant Liberty City authorities see the

brightly colored stolen heli as it passes over their maximum security prison.

Elton John blares out of the radio.

By now I'm a priority to NOOSE, the ground is swarming with them. That's okay, a little creative flying & luck are

my best weapons. I set down on the roof next to my precious, step out & pick it up & get back in before the rotor

stops. Again I pull back as the heli lifts off & pull a quick 90' right, laying the stick hard over as the bird turns &

going in to a quick dive for street level.

Did those agents jump out of my way?

Again, low & fast. I make for the nearest canal & follow the water until I cut north at the channel. I skim the water

around the north end of Algonquin & brake for Bohan, managing to avoid the gunfire from the pursuing police boats.

I know the attack helis are out there but so far have avoided them. I follow Bohan's west shore south until I see the

apartments where I met Elizabeta & Manny, catch a little altitude & pancake the bird on the construction site. I know

I only have a couple seconds but the dump truck is right there. I get in, find Liberty City Rock (just seemed right for

the situation) & run for the entrance to the site. I expected between radar & people on the ground NOOSE saw me

land & that was quickly confirmed by the roadblock at the entrance. I blast through, running down a few agents in

the process. Bohan's swarming but I only need to make it three blocks. Screw it, I'm feeling ornery & head to the

old Sprunk factory, again running down agents.

The truck's starting to smoke & I'm at a 6* warrant. Time to end this while I can. I ram the NOOSE Patriot in front

of my place, jump out as the dump truck catches fire & run in.

I'm not dead. I'm not busted. I have my precious. Time to call it a day, so I go to bed.

That's how an Outlaw does it.

I opened Algonquin & decided I wanted the PSG sniper rifle (found on the roof of an apartment building in south

Alderney). That's MY rifle & I'm getting it, PERIOD. I hail a cab & enjoy a nice ride to Helitours. It's a nice day,

not hot or cold & listen to a little Radio Broker. Just short of the destination I fire a few shots across the hood of

the cab & the driver panics, jumps out & forgets to charge me (works every time). I drive right up to a heli just

as the passengers are getting in & explain to the pilot (Vicky?) that he's sitting in my heli. The rotor spins up & I

pull back on the stick a little, drifting backwards before I pull a quick 180 & head west, low & fast.

As I pass the Statue of Happiness, I smile & salute. She's just so damn hot! Moment of truth, I could turn back

now & there would be no consequence. No, THAT'S MY RIFLE & I WANT IT NOW!!! I gain a little altitude as I pass

over the prison. I wonder if the food any good. Too my surprise the ever-vigilant Liberty City authorities see the

By now I'm a priority to NOOSE, the ground is swarming with them. That's okay, a little creative flying & luck are

my best weapons. I set down on the roof next to my precious, step out & pick it up & get back in before the rotor

stops. Again I pull back as the heli lifts off & pull a quick 90' right, laying the stick hard over as the bird turns &

Again, low & fast. I make for the nearest canal & follow the water until I cut north at the channel. I skim the water

around the north end of Algonquin & brake for Bohan, managing to avoid the gunfire from the pursuing police boats.

I know the attack helis are out there but so far have avoided them. I follow Bohan's west shore south until I see the

apartments where I met Elizabeta & Manny, catch a little altitude & pancake the bird on the construction site. I know

I only have a couple seconds but the dump truck is right there. I get in, find Liberty City Rock (just seemed right for

the situation) & run for the entrance to the site. I expected between radar & people on the ground NOOSE saw me

land & that was quickly confirmed by the roadblock at the entrance. I blast through, running down a few agents in

the process. Bohan's swarming but I only need to make it three blocks. Screw it, I'm feeling ornery & head to the

The truck's starting to smoke & I'm at a 6* warrant. Time to end this while I can. I ram the NOOSE Patriot in front

I'm not dead. I'm not busted. I have my precious. Time to call it a day, so I go to bed.

:clapping:

I think you have a future as a story writer

• 2 weeks later...

That was an interesting read! Nice.

The most I've ever escaped without subways, helicopters etc was 5*. Quite proud of it too.

Edited by Mpilk901

• 2 weeks later...