GTA:Future Time is real!

Bar27262

I readed something up!

A rockstar devolper recently said in a shocking twist that "GTA V Will be set in 2085" And this sentence shot a missle in to the gaming industry While we go in to more details "GTA V Will include a space shuttle to fight off space cops and include a Mission where the mob blows up the moon and time travel to 2074 Never to be seen again.." While we had a chance to interview a second devolper "GTA V Will have Robot cops and ailens and superheros and villans to amaze the little kids and inspire a group of childern and get me a real job" This devolper was fired later.

OMG THEY JUST RUINED GTA SERIES! :pissedred::thumbsdown::pissedred:

Edited by Bar27262

I readed something up!
A rockstar devolper recently said in a shocking twist that "GTA V Will be set in 2085" And this sentence shot a missle in to the gaming industry While we go in to more details "GTA V Will include a space shuttle to fight off space cops and include a Mission where the mob blows up the moon and time travel to 2074 Never to be seen again.." While we had a chance to interview a second devolper "GTA V Will have Robot cops and ailens and superheros and villans to amaze the little kids and inspire a group of childern and get me a real job" This devolper was fired later.

OMG THEY JUST RUINED GTA SERIES! :pissedred::thumbsdown::pissedred:

I highly doubt any of this is or could be real in any possible shape or form.

• 1 month later...

OMG ! >.< If they will do that they will ruin the series and lose all the're fans! :bashhead: GTA is suposed to be a remake of real life and that's what the costumers want to see and play. I think i'm gonna stay at SA and VC cause it seems to me that they are developing from a while only awful games! the games aren't what they were before. SA is the best!! :thumbsup:

This devolper was fired later.

ROFL at the end.

The spelling is incorrect for "Developer", and the developer gets fired later? That's even more hilarious. That gave it away. Do you really expect one developer to get fired? Developers don't get fired for the ideas they bring into games, if the idea sucks, the others will simply tell that person to rethink the idea and make it better. Not only that, but a few sentences back:

"While we had a chance to interview a second devolper "GTA V Will have Robot cops and ailens and superheros and villans to amaze the little kids and inspire a group of childern and get me a real job"

That part made me lol. I think a 7 year old kid wrote this up.

• 3 weeks later...
I honestly don't think i would enjoy a gta game set in the distant future. One key component for me that i love about the games is the nostalgia. Or if it's set in present day the relation to things current.

Ya. Perhaps if it was only 5 years into the future where the technology wasn't much greater, but we got to see how they thought things would play out, it would be enjoyable. But not 76 years.

• 2 years later...