$800 PC Topic

_Ray

Lol, I posted far more than that... and you know it.

Seriously stop trying to score points off of the mods, you're going nowhere, and burying yourself deeper in the hole of hypocrisy. We can go off topic if we want, so long as it's related. If we started talking about how Chairman Mao Only had (has?) one testicle, then fine, but we're not, and we wouldn't.

My PC almost Freezes if I run GTAVC at 1280x1024x32. 1024x768x32 works fine, but I use 1280x1024x16, and usually get around 20 frames per second. Sometimes it'll take like 3 seconds to load 1 frame, and sometimes I'll get like 50 fps.

OMG OFFTOPIC BANNED!

See what I mean?

I've come to the conclusion that raybob is one of those idealist little kids, who assume there is a direct correlation between money and awesomeness.

Quoted to show my continued belief in this statement.

I've come to the conclusion that raybob is one of those idealist little kids, who assume there is a direct correlation between money and awesomeness.
Oh, just figured based on the price it was a mere decent card.

I never stated that price had a direct correlation to performance. But considering how it was only 100 dollars and most of the time I see the "good" cards priced at 200-400+ dollars, it was a general assumption.

Well, whatever now an $800 PC Topic, and once I again I will say that it will likely change again.

Wow. Spam by 3 mods. Llama, Spaz, and Chris82. WRX as also had a hand though. Whatever. And For the love of God, Steveplayer better not respond in here without a valid PC Build, and no discussion.

what spam?

the only two posts i did were posting pc builds...

only from newegg bleh i dont see why i would price parts on a usa site when 1. i dont live in the usa and 2. they dont ship international.

stop trying to control everything lol, people will spam if they want.

Not the best PC ever, but I think this one does the trick. All the prices are in Philippine Pesos @ 48.735 street rate per $1:

Phenom X3 8650 (2.3G) Box - 5290

ECS A770M-A Amd770/pcie/S/L/R - 3130

Kingston 2GB 667 / 800 ddr2 - 1190

320gb Western Digital SATA 8mb - 2480

Inno3D 9800GT 512ddr3 2dvi 256bit - 6210

Imaster Pro 600w - 1570

Orion 9801/02/05 s.black case only - 1300

Sony 22x DRU-860S - 1350

Total cost: ₱22520, or about 462 dollars.