• Dimitri Rascalov
  2. 2. Minor Antagonist

• Miguel
    • Lance Vance
    • Ricardo Diaz
    • Mendez Brothers
    • Paulie Sindacco, Franco Forelli
    • Eddie Pulaski

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

I would say Catalina was the most agreesive as she had a violent temper mainly in San Andreas but still evil. I would Diaz was the next as the minor one as lets face it he shot his VCR because he didn't plug it in, thats very agreesive.

Why are the Mendez brudders minor? They fucking killed Louise! I voted Catalina as well.

Maybe because even the Mendez Brothers killed Louise, they only appeared in the middle part of the game. And sgt. Martinez became an enemy of Vic from the start of the game.

Catalina...reasons.....she almost kills you in GTA 3 in the begginning scenes again on the last mission and then she betrays you in GTA SA and is just a real BITCH :rofl2:

then Pulaski he was a real pain in the neck if you listen to the whole conversation when you have to kill him he says that he has pictures of your sister and ceaser goin at it like a pair of wild chuwawas :lol:

Edited by SnowFlake813

Catalina's got some anger issues!

then Pulaski he was a real pain in the neck if you listen to the whole conversation when you have to kill him he says that he has pictures of your sister and ceaser goin at it like a pair of wild chuwawas :lol:

Yeah, I heard that part, it got me goin for a second there :dribble::lolbounce:

of course catalina, i mean who else is crazy?

Sonny Forelli is a mob, he fears tommy because a matter of business, Frank Tenpenny is a corrupt cop, it is understandable to be a corrupt and manipulate people, Massimo Torini is also a mob who only cares about business, Jerry Martinez is a businessman as well. Dimitri Rascalov is a russian mob who feels Niko is in the way, and is interrupting his activities.

Catalina? what the f*** is that girl's problem? she dumped CJ, which is crazy and useless, because CJ doesn't even like her at all, and then she tried to eliminate Claude, without any clear reason. i mean if i were her i would eliminate the colombian guy behind her (in the bank job on GTA III). He is clearly more useless. seriously she is mental

and for the minor antagonist, Diaz. he is just a tempramental, boss wannabe drug dealer, so he deserve to be called an agressive person

Depends on what you're voting on really.

In terms of bat shit insanity, Catalina.

In terms of how hard it was to kill them, Sonny.

Not so much Sonny, but that whole shoot out at the end is freaking nuts.

Man,every vote is different!!! I voted frank tenpenny as the main antagonist and minor antagonists were the Mendez brothers.All three of them in the game were very bad to me.Assholes in the game.