2. 2. Minor Antagonist

• Miguel
    • Lance Vance
    • Ricardo Diaz
    • Mendez Brothers
    • Paulie Sindacco, Franco Forelli
    • Eddie Pulaski

• 3 months later...

Catalina...reasons.....she almost kills you in GTA 3 in the begginning scenes again on the last mission and then she betrays you in GTA SA and is just a real BITCH :rofl2:

then Pulaski he was a real pain in the neck if you listen to the whole conversation when you have to kill him he says that he has pictures of your sister and ceaser goin at it like a pair of wild chuwawas :lol:

Edited by SnowFlake813

Catalina's got some anger issues!

then Pulaski he was a real pain in the neck if you listen to the whole conversation when you have to kill him he says that he has pictures of your sister and ceaser goin at it like a pair of wild chuwawas :lol:

Yeah, I heard that part, it got me goin for a second there :dribble::lolbounce:

• 2 months later...

of course catalina, i mean who else is crazy?

Sonny Forelli is a mob, he fears tommy because a matter of business, Frank Tenpenny is a corrupt cop, it is understandable to be a corrupt and manipulate people, Massimo Torini is also a mob who only cares about business, Jerry Martinez is a businessman as well. Dimitri Rascalov is a russian mob who feels Niko is in the way, and is interrupting his activities.

Catalina? what the f*** is that girl's problem? she dumped CJ, which is crazy and useless, because CJ doesn't even like her at all, and then she tried to eliminate Claude, without any clear reason. i mean if i were her i would eliminate the colombian guy behind her (in the bank job on GTA III). He is clearly more useless. seriously she is mental

and for the minor antagonist, Diaz. he is just a tempramental, boss wannabe drug dealer, so he deserve to be called an agressive person

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...