Chinatown Wars Pre-Launch Sampling Tour

Chris

Rockstar Games have announced they'll be going on tour across the US hosting Chinatown Wars hands-on experiences at hundreds of GameStop stores. As well as playing the game you'll also get to take home some rare GTA swag!

The tour will last for 6 weeks and take place across 52 US cities, using 3 special Rockstar vans. See the Chinatown Wars tour page for the full details and to see when R* will be at your local store.

Still not sure whether you want to get it? If you missed our own hands-on last week, why don't you give that a read, might help sway your decision.

Doesn't California have like a trillion people though, whereas all other states are smaller or some shit? Maybe they did it per population or something.

I like how there isn't a single location near any of our members, anyone reckon they'll actually be able to attend one of these? I seriously urge you to go if you are able to, it'll be worth it. You'll probably be able to see everything me and the other webmasters did in our hands-on... maybe even more since you'll obviously be playing a later build.

Doesn't California have like a trillion people though, whereas all other states are smaller or some shit? Maybe they did it per population or something.

I like how there isn't a single location near any of our members, anyone reckon they'll actually be able to attend one of these? I seriously urge you to go if you are able to, it'll be worth it. You'll probably be able to see everything me and the other webmasters did in our hands-on... maybe even more since you'll obviously be playing a later build.

No, they really fucked up the tour if you ask me. You'd think they'd know America a little better than that.... Being a big company and all.

I live next to several of those (Huntington Beach, Torrance, and Santa Monica) but they are on weekdays and I can't make it out to those spots during the week :P

Also I think their locations are fine. California is the most populated state in all of America, obviously they are going to have more events there...

Notice how Texas has the second most amount of events? Know how Texas is the second most populated state in America? Yeeeeah, things are coming together!

Edited by rappo

When did this come up. I was looking at the areas near my city.

Take for example this:

2/23 GameStop- Lincoln Plaza

535 Lincoln St

Worcester, MA 01605

On the left of it you can see the date said February 23. Its right now the 25th, does that mean the chance to play the game is over? :unsure: Plz reply. Thanks