The Lost and Damned 100% checklist

Chris

gtaiv-tlad-checklist.jpg

Today I have uploaded a 100% checklist for The Lost and Damned. An HTML version is viewable on the website for those of you just wanting a quick look to see what you've got left to do, a printable .pdf is also available for those of you who want to print it out and tick off everything you've done so far. We believe the checklist is entirely accurate and will guarantee you 100% completion, additionally, there are no actions that can prevent you from getting 100 percent, even cheating won't mess up your stats. However, if you do think there are any mistakes anywhere, please point them out to us so we can fix them. Hope you find it useful!

Links: The Lost and Damned 100% Checklist and printable .pdf version

Sweet this will be helpful with the less obvious stuff (activities, seagulls, etc.) I'll probably try and get 100% before the end of the month. Although once when I was doing one of Malc's stranger missions

I failed the race and killed Malc after LOL.

I was too lazy to reload a save file because it already overwrote for failing the mission and my last manual save was a few races away and I was trying to get the Get Some Good Wood achievement so I didn't bother. It would be pretty lame if I had like 99.9% because of that but probably not, and I'm quite sure it was the second Malc mission....