how short?

claude-5

Microsoft said that there were going to be two downloads available, only one is out. The next will probably have more missions and more features. This was probably a test for Rockstar Games because they had only about 7 or so months to do it, I don't think it would be easy doing it within that particular timeline. They kept changing it because ideas kept coming up around the workplace according to Wikipedia and several other websites.

i guess so, and with the new guns, animations, radio i gues they hd to conserve space, but cmon

missions ffs thats ridiculous

Yes but how good were the missions? If they were quite good then why are you complaining about the sheer lack of them. Despite the number of missions there are I am still going to buy it when I have the chance.

Thomas: the missions were great! im not trying to put you off, its great! but this was for ppl that had alreadt clocked the game

I know but that's the whole purpose, you need the original GTA IV to play this new addon. I mean if you wanted to buy an expansion then you've obviously completed the original game, most people have. I have. But some people haven't but it's entirely their fault.

Thomas: the missions were great! im not trying to put you off, its great! but this was for ppl that had alreadt clocked the game

I know but that's the whole purpose, you need the original GTA IV to play this new addon. I mean if you wanted to buy an expansion then you've obviously completed the original game, most people have. I have. But some people haven't but it's entirely their fault.

i meant clocked TLAD, its a little short, but the fun with the new weapons makes it AAALLLL worth it lol

Yeah dude compared to other DLC which is usually only new maps or new weapons and stuff. In this R* offers a whole new story mode, new features, new weapons, new multiplayer modes, new vehicles it's a pretty reasonable deal. I found the story pretty short but I liked the missions (it was a lot of action and could've had more story) but I usually finish games fast. So even though I was pacing my self a bit I finished it in 3 days but I'm still playing it again to mess around, do side missions, gang wars, races and playing online. Although I would've loved to have more missions I'm still happy with the product and yeah as someone metioned R* said they were testing the episodes out and seeing how many people on XBL would actually download it, (I'm pretty sure it was a success) so maybe they'll put more content in the next episode.