Worst PC

_Ray

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is pretty shit, it struggles with even Codename 47, a 9 year old PC game. Hell, it even struggles with Doom.. I haven't posted system specs before, but I'll give a small round-up.

Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.66GHz

2046MB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X

Rough total memory - 64MB

SoundMAX Digital Audio

I don't know what else I'm looking for :/

If you have a PC that you think may be the worst of anybody on this forum, and you use it regularly, post it here.

Mine: (My new PC build was delayed from last fucking March to an estimate of this August)

A Crappy 350W PSU that's running my 12V Rail at 11.63V, according to EasyTune 5. (Shit, hope my PC doesn't fail.....)

Gigabyte K8VM800M Motherboard

Windows XP SP3

64MB Onboard Video (See my MOBO for specs)

Realtek AC'97 Onboard Sound (Again, see my MOBO for specs)

1x512MB DDR400 SDRAM (Company unknown)

Samsung SP082N 80GB (74.5GiB) IDE100 HDD (Filled to ~64.2GiB (Would be higher, but I lik being able to defragment it, and I have an external 120GB HDD))

An Internal CDRW/DVD-ROM 52X Drive that doesn't work

An External 48X CD/ 16X DVD-RAM DL Memorex USB Drive

A Case with 1 working 80mm Fan

No Media Reader

Canon MP530 Printer (Brand new)

5W 2.0 Speakers from 1999

Logitech USB Mouse from 2005

Toshiba PS/2 Keyboard from 1999

10Mbps Ethernet Connection (Realtek Chip)

AMD Athlon 64 2800+ CPU @ 2.0GHz and 1.55V (stock cooler)

Toshiba TekBright 510V Monitor (from 1999) (Running at 1280x1024, 16-bit, 60Hz)

P.S., Incase you couldn't figure it out, my monitor, keyboard, and speakers are all from my first PC which I got in 1999. I used to have a good 150W CA 2.1 Speaker set, but my brother broke them.

This build was made in July of 2005.

My Motherboard Specs

its 10/100 lol. thats almost like my dads comp. athlon xp 2800, 512 ram, ati X1050 (san andreas wont even open), 80gb hd, dvdrw, xpsp2

• 2 weeks later...

My PC's on death row. The video card keeps causing a bluescreen and randomly having a spasm causing it to go on the lowest colour mode and the lowest resolution possible. I have a fan that would help the whole computer loads if it didn't keep hitting something. The CPU fan doesn't always start and was banging against something until I fixed it. It won't let me plug in the DVD drive without failing to boot up properly. I have a very good working hard drive that won't be accepted by the computer and the hard drive I'm using is ticking which usually means it's supposed to stop working yet it's been doing it for months...

It runs San Andreas at about 25fps max... So, do I win? :P

My PC's on death row. The video card keeps causing a bluescreen and randomly having a spasm causing it to go on the lowest colour mode and the lowest resolution possible. I have a fan that would help the whole computer loads if it didn't keep hitting something. The CPU fan doesn't always start and was banging against something until I fixed it. It won't let me plug in the DVD drive without failing to boot up properly. I have a very good working hard drive that won't be accepted by the computer and the hard drive I'm using is ticking which usually means it's supposed to stop working yet it's been doing it for months...

Nope, because mine can't run Vice City for 5 minutes without resetting (Old PSU), or run San Andreas at all. (Crappy PC) :)

EDIT: And sadly, my new PC can't run it at all because of 64-bit issues.

Edited by Raybob

Nope, because mine can't run Vice City for 5 minutes without resetting (Old PSU), or run San Andreas at all. (Crappy PC) :)

Are you going to be on MTA, Raybob?

• 1 month later...

Are you going to be on MTA, Raybob?

Nah.

Hey guys! I have the worst PC!!!

Pentium II 355 MhZ, 128 MB RAM, 64 MB Graphs, DirectX 7. (With XP SP2!!), mouse with ball, screen max. 800x600. Cool, eh? :thumbsup: But have a DVD-RW, so I download with it, and let it to be fucked off by viruses. My laptop haven't seen Internet yet, just downloaded stuff. Yo, I think, not the best defense, but so is it.

Lol i dont even think i can enter with my pc, its one i built and i think it might be a bit overpawerd to enter in the shittest pc lmao.

and nor can i enter my pc before that >_>.

Well, whatever, what's your specs anyway?

AMD Phenom X4 II 940 3.0 GHZ overclocked to 3.6GHZ

Nvidia GTX 295

6 gbs of geil black dragon gaming ram 800mhz, 1022 is less stable.

2x sata 250gb HDD's

can't remember what board ive got, the box is in the shop :P, its one sposerd by the republic of gamers and it an ASUS.

I'm a fanboy yesh, AMD, Nvidia and Asus and Geil, sorry but they are the best makes.

I would, but i usualy get them from my fathers shop lol, and he gets a bit funny with me, hmm could get onto dabs and get another hdd 500gbs, wont get a 1tb one as they are slower >.<, and i agree with you there on the ASUS as a lot of them are shit tbh, they have this really really bad tendency of just stopping working with power getting to the board but it not actuly working, i think he only sells about 4 or 5 different asus motherbords in the shop, but im not there a whole deal these days if ever, you know your pc stuff, i look forward to getting to know you ;)

Lol i dont even think i can enter with my pc, its one i built and i think it might be a bit overpawerd to enter in the shittest pc lmao.

Nvidia GTX 295

2x sata 250gb HDD's

can't remember what board ive got, the box is in the shop :P, its one sposerd by the republic of gamers and it an ASUS.

I'm a fanboy yesh, AMD, Nvidia and Asus and Geil, sorry but they are the best makes.

That system DEFINITELY needs more hard drive space. And don't you know AMD and ATi go together? Nvidia is on Intel's cock.

Nvidia GTX 295

2x sata 250gb HDD's

That system DEFINITELY needs more hard drive space. And don't you know AMD and ATi go together? Nvidia is on Intel's cock.

What happens when you prefer AMD's processors but you also prefer nVidia's gfx cards?

Yeah Nvidia are on Intels cock, but strangely i just always pair them like that, as do a lot of people, but im not a flamer, each to their own, intels are more reliable lol, but amd's have more OC potential and they run slighty quicker, reacently asus amnaged to overclock a AMD CPU to 6ghz a core using liquid nitrogen cooling :P, but yeah strange combo tbh but it's always worked really well for me, so long as you dont buy a shit asus board ^_^

Edited by geran30

Yeah Nvidia are on Intels cock, but strangely i just always pair them like that, as do a lot of people, but im not a flamer, each to their own, intels are more reliable lol, but amd's have more OC potential and they run slighty quicker, reacently asus amnaged to overclock a AMD CPU to 6ghz a core using liquid nitrogen cooling :P, but yeah strange combo tbh but it's always worked really well for me, so long as you dont buy a shit asus board ^_^

I got an Asus M3N HDMI deluxe version =]