Rockstar games need to make a mexican character

hurtadoart

I am here today saying that rockstar games always makes cool characters in there games but they always make the same ones over and over.

for example:Niko bellic is russian ok.the other characters in the other games are white or italian but why not a mexican. I am mexican so dont say im racist beacuse im not. Im just saying that none of there games have a playable latin character. In there new espansion they should change up the characters.

I am here today saying that rockstar games always makes cool characters in there games but they always make the same ones over and over.

for example:Niko bellic is russian ok.the other characters in the other games are white or italian but why not a mexican. I am mexican so dont say im racist beacuse im not. Im just saying that none of there games have a playable latin character. In there new espansion they should change up the characters.

Did you forget about CJ and Vic?

Niko is Serbian.

Huang Lee is Chinese.

The trend is leaning towards not using Americans anymore (except Johnny in TLAD), things are pointing toward a Latin American character for Episode 2... so I can't see why you're complaining really when all signs point towards that being the case anyway...

oh ok i am sorry i dod not know they were making episode 2 a lating american character. i was just a little upset on how they were you know making other characters different races and not latin people. thank you.

Niko is Serbian.

Huang Lee is Chinese.

The trend is leaning towards not using Americans anymore (except Johnny in TLAD), things are pointing toward a Latin American character for Episode 2... so I can't see why you're complaining really when all signs point towards that being the case anyway...

oh ok i am sorry i dod not know they were making episode 2 a lating american character. i was just a little upset on how they were you know making other characters different races and not latin people. thank you.

There is more in this world than latin people. Just because one company hasn't put your ethnicity as a playable character in one game series isn't exactly an important issue.

To be honest I don't see how it makes a difference what race the character is, as long as R* make the game properly, the story and scripting and shizz make the character who he/she is, I don't see the race as that important to be honest, it just helps set the scene of how the story will go in my opinion not so much on the characters personality...

Well, if they are keeping it in fictional America then I see British, Finnish, Sweedish and African as unlikely.

yea, im thinking they wont make the next game in any other country, but the should make the next city real, like L.A. or somthing

You do realize that Liberty City is a really good replica of the REAL New York City don't you? :lol: I don't really care what race my player is. Also, "white" is not a race..

• 2 years later...

Rockstar has already included Mexican characters in GTA: I am pretty sure Cesar Vialpando and Jimmy Hernandez are Mexican.

Also, Rockstar are now beginning to include Central American, South American and Carribean characters more prominently in their games: examples include Armando Torres, Elizabeta Torres, Mallorie Bardas, Henrique Bardas, Luis Fernando Lopez, Victor Vance, Lance Vance.

Well, if they are keeping it in fictional America then I see British, Finnish, Sweedish and African as unlikely.

yea, im thinking they wont make the next game in any other country, but the should make the next city real, like L.A. or somthing

You do realize that Liberty City is a really good replica of the REAL New York City don't you? laugh.gif I don't really care what race my player is. Also, "white" is not a race..

Caucasian isn't a race? wtf

San Andreas had British in it.. Vice City had British.. Including the radio stations. In fact, even GTA IV has British in it.. Sure in GTA IV you hardly you see them, but they are there (and what about ricky gevis, eh? last time i checked.. He's British). So im pretty sure this one will have as well considering every past GTA game have had British. Bring back danny dyer, thats what I say

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

• 1 month later...

San Andreas had British in it.. Vice City had British.. Including the radio stations. In fact, even GTA IV has British in it.. Sure in GTA IV you hardly you see them, but they are there (and what about ricky gevis, eh? last time i checked.. He's British). So im pretty sure this one will have as well considering every past GTA game have had British. Bring back danny dyer, thats what I say

Right well seeing as i made that post 3 years ago I can't be sure what I meant by it but I am sure I was referring to the playable character not NPC's. I am well aware that R* has included NPC's of various races and nationailities in their games.

I for one am open to any given nationality or ethnic background (mixed race would be very interesting and contemporary), so long as they tick the boxes for being relatively likeable and badass. What I would really like to see is a female protagonist, especially one done right. There are plenty of women on the other side of the tracks, and they can certainly be just as cunning and ruthless as any man.

Right well seeing as i made that post 3 years ago I can't be sure what I meant by it but I am sure I was referring to the playable character not NPC's. I am well aware that R* has included NPC's of various races and nationailities in their games.

Right well I'm not the one who bumped the topic am I? so excuse me for not checking the date's! >.>