• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,950 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:20 AM

Rockstar have let us know about the official sites for the PC and Xbox versions of San Andreas.

To coincide with the launch Rockstar have released some brand new screenshots for the PC version, plus the very first screens of the Xbox version. In addition to this, we also received a new fansite exclusive screenshot.

Posted Image

To see all the screenshots, head over to the PC Screenshots and Xbox Screenshots pages.

IGN have also posted a small preview on the Xbox version along with a couple of screens.

#2 Oscar

Oscar

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 604 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:35 AM

Ok, you are fast, I just got the email from RockStar newsletter, finally, we are just 1 month and 1 week from SA for PC and Xbox, now with their own site, I can wait

Edited by Oscar, 30 April 2005 - 09:36 AM.

#3 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,950 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:40 AM

I got the heads up from Rockstar 3 hours before the newsletter went out, except it was in the middle of the night, so I was asleep then.

#4 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 30 April 2005 - 10:04 AM

Great stuff, very efficient work Chris. I'm not overly excited about the release onto the X-box and PC as I have no intention of buying it.
Posted Image

#5 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Goon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  •    England 

Posted 30 April 2005 - 10:19 AM

Im buying it im upgrading my mainboard so i can play it disappointment there won't be a MTA for it

#6 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,950 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 10:36 AM

Im overly excited about the PC version, couldn't care less about Xbox though, I just can't wait for all the amazing mods to start appearing, and I really do hope Switch Designs will start modding again.

#7 Adriaan

Adriaan

Hatchetman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • South Africa 

Posted 30 April 2005 - 10:52 AM

NOt to forget about MTA!!

#8 Oscar

Oscar

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 604 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:22 AM

Im overly excited about the PC version, couldn't care less about Xbox though, I just can't wait for all the amazing mods to start appearing, and I really do hope Switch Designs will start modding again.

Me too, I really expect Switch to make great mods for SA too as he did for VC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users