GTA 3 Paramedic Mission 12 Help

Gycu

I started GTA 3 all-over again hoping to achieve 100% but I can't complete the 12 levels for the Paramedic Side-Missions because they are to effin difficult. I will do everything else myself. So can anyone do them for me please ( savegame download link below ) Just download the savegame ( insert code first ) and do'em ( I'm in Portland BTW ).

My requirements

[*] No Cheats Please

[*] Trainers and Everything Else Allowed

[*] I don't care how many pacients you take to the hospital or how many tries you have, I just need to reach 12th level.

[*] Just reach 12th level of Paramedic, DO NOT do any other things ( missions / challenges etc. ).

GTA3sf2.b - 197.1 Kb

Thanks in advance.

Share the new savegame with FileBox so I can download it. Or send it via Y!messenger.

Edited by Gycu Brun X

No doubt using trainers is a little cheating :D, but at least it does not fuck up the game that bad or makes an ennoying message appear everytime you save the game ...

Thank you veeeery much Earthbound, don't worry, take your time. ;)

I lost too many neurons trying to do it myself :bashhead: Almost threw my PC off the window :))))

You helped me alot.

I did a GTA marathon today, I only have to reach 20th level on vigilante/firefighter and do the missions on Staunton Island ... Did all the Portland missions and challenges, collected all possible Staunton hidden packages, did all rampages, all this in about 9 hours. No cheats/no trainers/no nothing. I did need some youtube video walk's on the challenges especially on the Patriot Playground.

Still don't understand how on Earth you did the Paramedic missions :mellow:

Edited by Gycu Brun X