The ending ###HUGE SPOILERS###

Yeah I rode into the mission marker for the last mission by accident haha so I didn't have a thought of saving. The last mission was really cool but yeah the burning of the clubhouse and the gang basically breaking up is pretty shitty to go along with a shitty house. The game was great though, probably play through it again when I get bored, in the meantime I'll do the extra jobs, gang wars, races, etc.

Yeah I rode into the mission marker for the last mission by accident haha so I didn't have a thought of saving. The last mission was really cool but yeah the burning of the clubhouse and the gang basically breaking up is pretty shitty to go along with a shitty house. The game was great though, probably play through it again when I get bored, in the meantime I'll do the extra jobs, gang wars, races, etc.

Yeah me too... I am currently gettinge the rest of the achievements

I saved just before the final mission so I still have the clubhouse and that's the file I'll probably use for Free Roaming and etc...

I do have another file where the story is beat but I may not use that one for awhile.

Ha I would have done but didn't actually realise it was the last mission. Completed it now and my last manual save was ages ago, can't be bothered to play through it again right now :P

Ha I would have done but didn't actually realise it was the last mission. Completed it now and my last manual save was ages ago, can't be bothered to play through it again right now :P

I have been taking advantage of that last mission. Since I still have a file saved right before it and anytime I need weapons, I would load up the mission and max out the ammo on the weapons I want since there free and then kill Clay or Terry to fail the mission. :whistle: