#1 little_homer

little_homer

Wiseguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Finland 

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

The ending where you kill Billy and burn the clubhouse was pretty much a downer. Johnny ends in a sh1t house with not much money. You cant even use the clubhouse... The tlad is great in every other things but that was bad... maybe they will clear it out in the second DLC...

Edited by little_homer, 19 February 2009 - 06:10 PM.

Posted Image

Fucking a pizza's worth it than getting aids.

#2 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

I saved just before the final mission so I still have the clubhouse and that's the file I'll probably use for Free Roaming and etc...
I do have another file where the story is beat but I may not use that one for awhile.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#3 little_homer

little_homer

Wiseguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Finland 

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:25 AM

Yeah... And the part where ash said jim had died was bad, why didnt they show it?

Posted Image

#4 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:36 AM

Yeah I rode into the mission marker for the last mission by accident haha so I didn't have a thought of saving. The last mission was really cool but yeah the burning of the clubhouse and the gang basically breaking up is pretty shitty to go along with a shitty house. The game was great though, probably play through it again when I get bored, in the meantime I'll do the extra jobs, gang wars, races, etc.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#5 little_homer

little_homer

Wiseguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Finland 

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

Yeah I rode into the mission marker for the last mission by accident haha so I didn't have a thought of saving. The last mission was really cool but yeah the burning of the clubhouse and the gang basically breaking up is pretty shitty to go along with a shitty house. The game was great though, probably play through it again when I get bored, in the meantime I'll do the extra jobs, gang wars, races, etc.

Yeah me too... I am currently gettinge the rest of the achievements

Posted Image

#6 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:50 PM

Yeah... And the part where ash said jim had died was bad, why didnt they show it?

If you listen on the news, Jim was one of the bikers Niko killed on the subway.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#7 tipton78

tipton78

Sunshine Autos CEO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:19 AM

If you listen on the news, Jim was one of the bikers Niko killed on the subway.

Yeah Ray sent the hitmen for Johnny and Niko for Jim. I liked how the ending was it showed the only Lost member who were actually loyal.

#8 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:11 PM

I saved just before the final mission so I still have the clubhouse and that's the file I'll probably use for Free Roaming and etc...
I do have another file where the story is beat but I may not use that one for awhile.

Ha I would have done but didn't actually realise it was the last mission. Completed it now and my last manual save was ages ago, can't be bothered to play through it again right now :P

#9 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:50 PM

I loved the ending.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#10 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

Ha I would have done but didn't actually realise it was the last mission. Completed it now and my last manual save was ages ago, can't be bothered to play through it again right now :P

I have been taking advantage of that last mission. Since I still have a file saved right before it and anytime I need weapons, I would load up the mission and max out the ammo on the weapons I want since there free and then kill Clay or Terry to fail the mission. :whistle:

#11 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:33 AM

^Wow that's actually a pretty good idea. I have a manual save like 5 or 6 missions before the last mission. So I guess I'll do the same thing as you did and cause mayhem around the city :D

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#12 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:27 PM

Yeah, it comes in handy since Terry has every weapon in his Van.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users