Photo
- - - - -

The Cops Recruitment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 KyleIce45

KyleIce45

Mai sottovalutare il potere del lato oscuro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:44 AM

Welcome to the "The Cops" Recruitment Thread!

PLEASE NOTE: This Gang is based in TGTAP server. My gang is not included in any other SAMP/MTA server. For the details of TGTAP server see THIS TOPIC.
The Cops Background Story
It all started when the cities of San Andreas have been corrupt by worthless Junkies, Drug Dealers, Gangsters, and general things. Any crime being commited then away we go. Although before we are responding to the crime we always go patrolling driving around..makeing sure things are safe and that sort of thing. We are always accepting new officers in our force. As we are growing in the cities of San Andreas, we need to get more forces, more officers to inspect crimes comitted in our cities. We are the law. We are responsible for crimes that are forgotten about and they escape...well we won't be doing our jobs. Our job is to protect our cities from crime. We are the CRIME STOPPERS!

We are trying to "enspire" for members to our force and create a massive Police Force. A force that is willing to help our cities to be crime free. When ever a crime is at foot...our sirens are wailing through the roads of our cities to stop the criminals and get them behind bars! But remember: Criminals will not take a "No" for an answer. They will do anything to get away from us, this means they will put our cities citizens at risk and themselves. The dangers lerking in the desert of San Andreas is terrible. We must forfil our purposes of being the San Andreas Police Force! Our duties to clean our cities from drugs/drug dealers/Gangsters.. it may not be an easy job but hell, we will stop them!

Positions & Requirements
You must meet these requirements to be able to be accepted into our Force. All of the lowest/new force comers will need to apply for the positions below the high ones. You then can work your way up to the top if your a GOOD officer.

1. You must be a good driver, you must be able to HANDLE your Police Cruiser. (Means no crashing into the other officers.)
2. You must not harm other officers by shooting them/running over them, destroying their cruisers.
3. If an officer near you is chasing a criminal, you must join in (as backup) to help them.
4. Do not randomly shoot/attack/harm civillians.
5. Either when ON or OFF duty do not drive irratically in the cities of San Andreas. You are responsible for the damage you may cause if because of your insane driving.
6. When chasing in or a persuite or a hostage situation, always negociate with criminals. Do not attempt to go straight into the scene.

REMEMBER: Criminals are more dangerous then you think you are to them! Proceed to them with extreme CAUTION.
Chief Superintendent
Superintendent
Chief Inspector
Sergeant
Inspector
Police Constable

County Police Force Positions
Assistant Chief Constable
Deputy Chief Constable
Chief Constable
S.W.A.T Team
S.W.A.T Officer #1
S.W.A.T Officer #2
S.W.A.T Officer #3
S.W.A.T Officer #4
S.W.A.T Officer #5
S.W.A.T Officer #6
S.W.A.T Officer #7

-[UPDATED on 24/2/2009 - 4:46 PM]-

Edited by Kel-F, 24 February 2009 - 08:11 PM.

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

DarkNight Gaming

#2 Enrique

Enrique

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Chile 

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:43 PM

You have been here for over 30 days
You have 100 posts or more
You are not already in a gang

aw :< wait a month =1

#3 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

Hey Kel,

I like your gang but obviously you need some work. Try updating your story, GFX and moving away from Earthbound's example of a Cops gang. Also, aren't you the Commissioner? And a more creative name? :weird:

Sorry for being so critical, but requirements are high:

Becoming an Official Gang
Before you are eligible to become an official gang you must have...
· a minimum of 5 active members
· a maximum of 12 active members
· a noticed presence within the community
-- Click here to learn more about becoming an official gang
-- Click here to learn more about what an official gang is

Earthbound wants alot from a gang like us. :aweclosed:

I'll join when I'm satisfied. Thanks.

Edited by NotYouHaha, 19 February 2009 - 11:29 PM.

#4 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:51 PM

Your gang needs a bit of work, I read NotYouHaha's post and I am going to make some suggestions to you. You should model your gang upon the British Policing system as you are probably more familiar with it:

Chief Inspector of Police: Kel

The chief inspector is the highest ranking you can possibly get in the Law Enforcement world. There is only one position and he is the leader of the crew.

Inspector of Police: Vacant

The depute chief inspector helps the police force grow whilst the chief inspector is busy. This person has more power than others in the gang. There is only one position.

etc.

That's what I think you should model it on, it's only San Andreas and it's fictional - so what if it's American, you can change it because this gang is what you want it to be. I would be willing to help you with it, I want more competition in the gang scene and I believe that your gang could become a success. Sorry for keeping it simple but it's kind of late and I can't be bothered.

Edit: Here is a list of Police Ranks of the United Kingdom.

Edited by Thomas., 21 February 2009 - 11:02 PM.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#5 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:21 PM

Awesome! A new gang! Very pleased to see this Ice. You've done a good job, but like the others guys have stated, there are a few bits and pieces you could do to spice things up... such as graphics, which I understand are on their way. If you want some ideas, contact me via PM or MSN.

Also, I agree with Thomas' idea of basing it on the British policing system as well. American themes are getting a bit used up anyhow.

All the best mate! :)

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#6 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:17 AM

Here is some extra information you should add to the gang.

Vehicles

Los Santos Police Cruiser
San Fierro Police Cruiser
Las Venturas Police Cruiser (Based on Admiral)
San Andreas Police Department Helicopter
All the above are painted in black and white, they also have sirens

Grey [Insert Vehicle Name] (Used for undercover police business)

Riot Van (S.W.A.T. Van or Enforcer)

Posted Image

#7 KyleIce45

KyleIce45

• Members
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:07 PM

Excellent. I will look at the system now and see what to add into this. I'd also like a 2nd in command (2nd Don). (If that's not a problem. :)) I also will try and get some pictures and some Police interior cars. That'd look better in a nice banner/picture.

The next thing would be to get some more positions in witch is pending and is in my to-do-list. We next could get some screens of Police uniforms and place them on here, so team officers can pick their uniform to use on MTA (If they want). The next will be the vehicles. :D We can pick our Police force vehicles. Then the next step after the others is to get some images of some Police Force weapons. So it could be like this:

The Force Vehicles
  • Enforcer
  • FBI Rancher
  • HPV1000
  • LS Police Cruiser
  • SF Police Cruiser
  • LV Police Cruiser
  • FBI Truck
  • Preditor (Police Boat)
  • S.W.A.T
  • Police Maverick

Undercover units are also included and can be used. You can use any car you wish to be undercover.

Our Weapons:
  • Pistol
  • Nightstick
  • Shotgun
  • MP5
  • Tec 9
  • Micro-MP5
  • M4
  • AK-47
  • Tear Gas
  • Camera
  • Sniper Rifle

Our Uniforms:

Well, any of the Police uniforms can be used apart from the Police Stripper. :P

More updates on this later.

(ADDED TO FIRST POST)

DarkNight Gaming

#8 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:10 AM

You could also make use of the ranking images (see below)
Posted Image

Also, read this page. It will be very useful to you.
Wikipedia Page about Polce Ranks etc

You're right on the money mate. Keep it up!

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#9 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:52 AM

^ :o Toronto.

Anyways, I'm going to be joining the gang, probably as the "boss" of the SWAT. May I request when you add the updated positions up that you list it as Sergent? Thanks.

We next could get some screens of Police uniforms and place them on here, so team officers can pick their uniform to use on MTA (If they want). The next will be the vehicles. :D We can pick our Police force vehicles. Then the next step after the others is to get some images of some Police Force weapons.

I'll do that for you. I'm going to attempt to take screenshots of each vehicle, uniform and weapon that we're probably going to use, tomorrow.

And for the divisions, remember to add a Homicide Squad, that takes care of guns violence, physical disputes, and murder. You have Drugs, Theft and Murder (Homicide). A pursuit division would be nice, but that's probably all the divisions.

And what exactly does a SWAT team do? Riots, violence, hostages, & raids, correct? Just add something like that to the SWAT part of the thread. :)

I'd also like a 2nd in command (2nd Don). (If that's not a problem. :))

:o Why?

#10 KyleIce45

KyleIce45

• Members
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:12 AM

And what exactly does a SWAT team do? Riots, violence, hostages, & raids, correct? Just add something like that to the SWAT part of the thread. :)

THe S.W.A.T Team also come out when a big chase is at foot. Officers require the SWAT Team to help stop the vehicles if they are dangeriously carrying weapons with them, no doubt on the SA they will be doing. (All the time.). :P

I'll try get it done tonight, as I said on Xfire I am a way behind schedule because of parents issues. (Mostly mother.)

DarkNight Gaming

#11 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:06 PM

Also, make it look like a real police force. Make new members start from the bottom and make their way up with no exceptions. This will allow people to prove themselves. Like Alvasi/Easy joined the FFM with some small time crook position, now he's up at the top as the consigliere. Same with Mpilk who is the Crime Boss. Also the same as me (Those who knew, I was the lowest position in April 2008, now I'm the right hand man). Anyway, enough of the examples...

How about you put pictures of the weapons you use, the actual weapons in GTA:SA. What skin would you want premade for the gang? A skin of a British P.O.? I won't make it but I can help you get it. Ofcourse the skin would have to be installed by everyone to see it.

You should also make a list of prefered undercover unit cars so that it gives some people who want to join the chance to see what you recommend they use for undercover jobs, if you know what I mean.

Posted Image

#12 little_homer

little_homer

Wiseguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Finland 

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

I would like to join... is that okay?

Posted Image

Fucking a pizza's worth it than getting aids.

#13 KyleIce45

KyleIce45

• Members
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

Also, make it look like a real police force. Make new members start from the bottom and make their way up with no exceptions. This will allow people to prove themselves. Like Alvasi/Easy joined the FFM with some small time crook position, now he's up at the top as the consigliere. Same with Mpilk who is the Crime Boss. Also the same as me (Those who knew, I was the lowest position in April 2008, now I'm the right hand man). Anyway, enough of the examples...

How about you put pictures of the weapons you use, the actual weapons in GTA:SA. What skin would you want premade for the gang? A skin of a British P.O.? I won't make it but I can help you get it. Ofcourse the skin would have to be installed by everyone to see it.

You should also make a list of prefered undercover unit cars so that it gives some people who want to join the chance to see what you recommend they use for undercover jobs, if you know what I mean.

Yes. I see. :) I'll get doing that aswell.

<Added to the To-Do-List>

I would like to join... is that okay?

Sure. Just apply once the positions are up. ;)

EDIT: Positions are up, first post has been edited.

Edited by Kel-F, 23 February 2009 - 06:33 PM.

DarkNight Gaming

#14 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:56 PM

http://development.m...=All_Skins_Page Use this to figure out what skins you want to use for each position
Posted Image

#15 NotYouHaha

NotYouHaha

Ronin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:19 PM

Is that really necessary? Well, right now I mean, since we're starting the gang we don't really need to work our way up, right? Of course we should input this when the gang is bigger, but now? Not really IMO.

@the thread: Do we start as a ''Training Office'' then?

Wow, a lot of progress is happening. Why did you remove the SWAT team?
------------
I promised these, and HERE THEY ARE!

Skins/Uniforms

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Would be a good idea to use Mike's instead if you want.

Weapons

Nightstick
Colt 45
Shotgun
MP5
M4
Sniper Rifle
Tear Gas | In-action: 1 2

Vehicles

Working Sirens

LSPD Police Car
SFPD Police Car
LVPD Police Car
Ranger (Police Rancher)
HPV1000
Enforcer
S.W.A.T.(would probably be a good idea to remove the water cannon)
FBI Rancher
FBI Truck
Police Predator | More : 1
Police Maverick | More: 1

Unmarked (no sirens):
Black Premier | More: 1 2
Black Securicar (Just looks cool; my idea)
IMO, that's a hell load of vehicles for a gang. Sorry for the long, big useless post. I realized almost all screenshots here are NOT EXCITING.

Edited by NotYouHaha, 23 February 2009 - 10:20 PM.

#16 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:55 AM

Good list NYH. This gang really has a lot of potential! Good to see it coming along so quickly! Keep it up chaps!

@Ice, top job mate. :)

Posted Image
GET ON MTA

#17 KyleIce45

KyleIce45

• Members
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:18 AM

I will continue later tonight. Still more to come. ;)

DarkNight Gaming

#18 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:25 AM

Ice, I got some images of the time we were at the police station and outside of San Fierro Police Dep. Do you want those pictures copyrighted like you said before? If so, I can hopefully get it all done by the end of tomorrow.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#19 KyleIce45

KyleIce45

• Members
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:11 PM

Ice, I got some images of the time we were at the police station and outside of San Fierro Police Dep. Do you want those pictures copyrighted like you said before? If so, I can hopefully get it all done by the end of tomorrow.

Yes please TM, thanks.

DarkNight Gaming

#20 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:49 PM

The only problem I've been able to figure out with the changes you made were several spelling mistakes or typos. One I could easily pick out is "dangerious" and "wothless". As the guys at the FFM know, I'm like a "teacher" (in accordance to Scott) when it comes to English orthography, grammar and spelling. :P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users