|Welcome to the "The Cops" Recruitment Thread!|
|The Cops Background Story|
|It all started when the cities of San Andreas have been corrupt by worthless Junkies, Drug Dealers, Gangsters, and general things. Any crime being commited then away we go. Although before we are responding to the crime we always go patrolling driving around..makeing sure things are safe and that sort of thing. We are always accepting new officers in our force. As we are growing in the cities of San Andreas, we need to get more forces, more officers to inspect crimes comitted in our cities. We are the law. We are responsible for crimes that are forgotten about and they escape...well we won't be doing our jobs. Our job is to protect our cities from crime. We are the CRIME STOPPERS!|
We are trying to "enspire" for members to our force and create a massive Police Force. A force that is willing to help our cities to be crime free. When ever a crime is at foot...our sirens are wailing through the roads of our cities to stop the criminals and get them behind bars! But remember: Criminals will not take a "No" for an answer. They will do anything to get away from us, this means they will put our cities citizens at risk and themselves. The dangers lerking in the desert of San Andreas is terrible. We must forfil our purposes of being the San Andreas Police Force! Our duties to clean our cities from drugs/drug dealers/Gangsters.. it may not be an easy job but hell, we will stop them!
|Positions & Requirements|
|You must meet these requirements to be able to be accepted into our Force. All of the lowest/new force comers will need to apply for the positions below the high ones. You then can work your way up to the top if your a GOOD officer.|
1. You must be a good driver, you must be able to HANDLE your Police Cruiser. (Means no crashing into the other officers.)
2. You must not harm other officers by shooting them/running over them, destroying their cruisers.
3. If an officer near you is chasing a criminal, you must join in (as backup) to help them.
4. Do not randomly shoot/attack/harm civillians.
5. Either when ON or OFF duty do not drive irratically in the cities of San Andreas. You are responsible for the damage you may cause if because of your insane driving.
6. When chasing in or a persuite or a hostage situation, always negociate with criminals. Do not attempt to go straight into the scene.
REMEMBER: Criminals are more dangerous then you think you are to them! Proceed to them with extreme CAUTION.
|County Police Force Positions|
|Assistant Chief Constable|
|Deputy Chief Constable|
|S.W.A.T Officer #1|
|S.W.A.T Officer #2|
|S.W.A.T Officer #3|
|S.W.A.T Officer #4|
|S.W.A.T Officer #5|
|S.W.A.T Officer #6|
|S.W.A.T Officer #7|
-[UPDATED on 24/2/2009 - 4:46 PM]-
Edited by Kel-F, 24 February 2009 - 08:11 PM.