Where does Kate even work?

I think it means she may help people in the community, as you probably heard in the game that the McRearys like the neighbourhood they live in and Kate may want to improve it or something. It is not clear in the game whether she works in there or whether she just attends it frequently.

Probably some gay place where they paint pink fairy pictures and hang them up in Alderny or something like that :rofl2:

Is that entirely appropriate? It just shows you're immature.

I think it means she may help people in the community, as you probably heard in the game that the McRearys like the neighbourhood they live in and Kate may want to improve it or something. It is not clear in the game whether she works in there or whether she just attends it frequently.
Probably some gay place where they paint pink fairy pictures and hang them up in Alderny or something like that :rofl2:

Is that entirely appropriate? It just shows you're immature.

It's some kind of community center, but you never get any details.

Nice, I'll let you find out which members of staff you just offended. :clapping:

Thank you :rolleyes:

She 'works for the government' =))))))

EL: You know, she makes the dirty stuff, she dates criminals, crooks, drug dealers, make them boyfriends, fuck them, and then 'steal their drugs' :)) f* bitch, again, I have a save from net and It's fun to kill her in many ways, like going with her on a big building and shot her, then she fall from that building, crack her head with a v8, throw her into the water and climb up the latter and throw again...etc It's like San Andreas when you take your uzi/machine gun, put a bitch at ground and shot her repeateadly in her pussy, make's you horny and shit =)) it's the same feeling :))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by Drix