IllusionMPN

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Posted Image
The download adds 55 handpicked tracks of new, exclusive material and hard-to-find classics to the extensive GTA catalog. In addition to these, there are more than 200 tracks from 16 distinct in-game radio stations spanning every cultural corner of the fictional moder-day Liberty City.

View Full Article>>>

#2 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:02 PM

Posting to say, one of the free tracks I got via iTunes - Jailbait, by Drive By Audio, is such a great song. You can get 3 free tracks if you're a Social Club member, and I got that, The Chase Is On by Skyzoo, and Vagabond, by Greenskeepers, which I owned anyway. I wouldn't usually listen to a track like Jailbait, but I like it because it's a real adrenaline-powered song. I can't find any other material by them, but I do know they used to be called Certain Death.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#3 Steedo

Steedo

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:20 AM

Posting to say, one of the free tracks I got via iTunes - Jailbait, by Drive By Audio, is such a great song. You can get 3 free tracks if you're a Social Club member, and I got that, The Chase Is On by Skyzoo, and Vagabond, by Greenskeepers, which I owned anyway. I wouldn't usually listen to a track like Jailbait, but I like it because it's a real adrenaline-powered song. I can't find any other material by them, but I do know they used to be called Certain Death.

Hey man,
I play guitar in the band, many thanks for the kind words! Our debut album should be out soon. Please keep posted on our myspace...
www.myspace.com/drivebyaudio
All the best and have fun in Liberty City.
Cheers.
Steed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users