The Lost and Damned now in the Marketplace
Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:25 AM
Find it in the new arrivals section of the game marketplace, or if it's not there just browse through All Games -> G -> GTA IV and find it there.
Alternatively, the download queue link should be up on xbox.com fairly soon, clicking that will add it to your 360's download queue and automatically start downloading next time you turn it on.
Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:41 PM
Fucking a pizza's worth it than getting aids.
Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:55 PM
Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:17 PM
- You start in Alderney
- All islands are unlocked, so there is no hurricane(GTA: VCS) or no terrorist threats(GTA IV) to block the bridges
- Bike handling is great, they go a tiny bit faster then before, and when you hit a small thing you don't go flying off like before
- The first safehouse is huge.
- The phone is ready at the first mission, it already has all the numbers for the bikers
- You can play air hockey(Trust me, its hard)
- You can call some of the bikers for guns and stuff, unlike is GTA IV where you had to gain their respect and liking for you
- There are no cheats,which is a first for GTA that I've seen
- There are pretty much swears in every single sentence, so if your parents care, I really wouldn't play cut scenes with them in the room XD
- The only three multiplayer modes that stayed are Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Races(In the description is says Biker vs. Biker or whatever so I dunno if its all bikes)
- More later.
Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:22 PM
Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:11 AM
Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:51 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users