second chance ?

mike_toreno

should frank have a second chance ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. should frank have a second chance ?

• yes
    • no
    • who the fuck is frank ?

Should frank have another chance to prove himself ? i think he should because

* He offered to remake williams site

* he tried to apologize to the main people he pissed off

* he doesent care anymore about been in a gang

* everyone needs a second chance

* he wont get to be a moderator so no need to worry about that

* you could ban him from posting for a couple of weeks

* as a punishment we are deleting his sites

* also someone should spam his pm box to show how pissed they are !

plenty of reasons to give him another chance

NO! All that fuckball ever did was apologize via his sig then simply used it as an excuse for frolicking up the forums! He made stupid suggestions, topics, posts, ideas, and flame. Frank is the all time king of the n00bs! His idea to get SFM (now CFM) to the top was by flaming the KFM to go to war (this was before the planned war)! He spelled like a retard and posted like one too! He sent flamed post that consisted of "gently caress u u biatche i hope u dwron in in sit on" or in ENGLISH that would be "gently caress you, you bitch. I hope you drown in your own shit!". Ok now that thats out of my system I'll be quiet.

Edited by Slavik Von Stockholm

i dont know um.... :wacko:

Mike Subuzi, guy.

Alright, let's look at this. This topic is further proof, that you are indeed Frank. You started out here bashing the shit out of him, now you want him back? Hmm, odd. Anyways.

What does this supposed "William" and his site have to do with here? He was suspended/banned for various reasons, I don't think William's site was one of them.

He tried to apologize? Yeah, every fuckin minute of every fuckin' day. It got pretty irritating. He'd screw up, apologize, then screw up again. I'm sure if you realise this, but people's trust only goes so far.

Why would him not wanting to be in a gang change our minds at all? I'm SURE the reason we banned him was because he wanted to be in a gang.[/sarcasm]

Everyone gets a second chance? This is very true. Unfortunately he's working on about his 6th or 7th chance. His second chance was given to him and blown a while ago. When was his second chance? PROBABLY when he changed his name and tried to start over.

Ok, so all we have to do is let every banned member back on the account that they won't be moderators? Oh wow, I bet THAT theory gets you far.

Ban him from posting for a couple of weeks? We already did that. Except without the intentions of removing the ban.

Have fun deleting his "sites", as one of them isn't anything but a bunch of idiots spamming it up anyways. No, I didn't force them to, they wanted to. I just happen to go help a bit.

Spam his PM box? He can just delete them all at the same time. What purpose would that server? Seriously.

Frank is the all time king of the n00bs! His idea to get SFM (now CFM) to the top was by flaming the KFM to go to war (this was before the planned war)!

The war was being planned before the SFM even showed up.

I voted, "NO".

Well yeah Spaz, there was already a planned war but really Frank didn't have a clue of a planned one. Otherwise why would he try to provoke one? Other than that, that was very well put Spaz. You've been saving that post havn't ya? lol

Nope, completely off the top of my head. As I always do. All my posts like that are done on the spot with no prior knowledge of the situation((until I read the topic to reply, of course)).