• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#41 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:14 AM

I won one my first year and then three or four last year...and then ZERO this year...hmmm, well that sucks.

Congrats to everyone that won. :thumbsup:

#42 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:10 AM

Congrats to everyone who won. :)

edit: Just curious though, when will my award actually start to show?

Edited by Nate10, 19 February 2009 - 08:12 AM.

#43 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

Mai sottovalutare il potere del lato oscuro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:42 AM

Congrats to everyone who won. :)

edit: Just curious though, when will my award actually start to show?

Chris said he'd be starting it at some point this weendend. He said he's a little busy with shit atm.

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

DarkNight Gaming

#44 YellowJacket

YellowJacket

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:33 PM

Oh, just noticed a post in the other thread from GBA that I would LOVE to address.

Really mature way to look at it. You said in the past it's just a forum you don't care about awards.

Incase the emoticon at the end of my post wasn't a clear enough indication for you, I was joking. Bear is my friend and we had this little joke going since the 2007 awards, BEFORE you even showed up.

I don't know what the hell your probem with me is but get over it. You whine that all I do is post pictures. I never did anything to you so grow up. If there is a picture thread, people can feel free to post as many as they want. If you don't like it, don't click on the thread. I hardly know you and don't really care that you exist. You've proven that you're an immature little girl who attacks people out of nowhere, while kissing the ass of the male members. Sorry but I don't play that game. I like to be friends with everyone and I don't care if someone posts 1 picture or 400 pictures. What, are you going to bitch at every single female in a forum who posts more pictures than you do just because they'll be stealing your male attention away from you? Way to be mature.

I'm a married 25 year old woman who could care less about a bunch of teenagers thinking if I am hot or not. I don't need to win an online award to tell me I look good when I have a husband who does that every single day. Awards online are for fun. It's people like you who ruin it by taking it seriously. I'm sure you'll be walking around with that nose in the air, thinking you're the hottest thing on the planet just because you won an online award. Myself and a certain few others here can certainly picture that.

Grow up or shut up. I don't have time to continue fighting with some teenage girl over the internet because she doesn't like when I post a picture.

Edited by YellowJacket, 19 February 2009 - 04:43 PM.

Posted Image
Краще, ніж ви.

#45 MK47

MK47

lolwut.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:55 PM

Holy shellsuits. I won something O.o

Thanks, everyone who voted for me ;D

Posted Image

#46 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

Oh, just noticed a post in the other thread from GBA that I would LOVE to address.

Really mature way to look at it. You said in the past it's just a forum you don't care about awards.

Incase the emoticon at the end of my post wasn't a clear enough indication for you, I was joking. Bear is my friend and we had this little joke going since the 2007 awards, BEFORE you even showed up.

I don't know what the hell your probem with me is but get over it. You whine that all I do is post pictures. I never did anything to you so grow up. If there is a picture thread, people can feel free to post as many as they want. If you don't like it, don't click on the thread. I hardly know you and don't really care that you exist. You've proven that you're an immature little girl who attacks people out of nowhere, while kissing the ass of the male members. Sorry but I don't play that game. I like to be friends with everyone and I don't care if someone posts 1 picture or 400 pictures. What, are you going to bitch at every single female in a forum who posts more pictures than you do just because they'll be stealing your male attention away from you? Way to be mature.

I'm a married 25 year old woman who could care less about a bunch of teenagers thinking if I am hot or not. I don't need to win an online award to tell me I look good when I have a husband who does that every single day. Awards online are for fun. It's people like you who ruin it by taking it seriously. I'm sure you'll be walking around with that nose in the air, thinking you're the hottest thing on the planet just because you won an online award. Myself and a certain few others here can certainly picture that.

Grow up or shut up. I don't have time to continue fighting with some teenage girl over the internet because she doesn't like when I post a picture.

Well, that was a bit awesome. I knew that you'd respond YJ, but I didn't expect you to go to that extent.

*awaits GBA's response*

....I wonder if you scared her away. :P

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#47 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:37 PM

Yeah, I would be very intimidated.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#48 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:45 PM

YJ's post was a very good retaliation to what had been said earlier. I'm not going to take sides but I also don't want to see it continue because I like both the members as friends. But I think if GBA wants to respond to what YJ said, she should use the PM feature instead. Hopefully this is the end of it.

I'm also going to say Congratulations to Earthbound for being the newest/oldest member to get the award. Quite an achievement, nobody last year got the award for coming back (I kept a close eye on that award, it was the only one I was in last year)

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#49 YellowJacket

YellowJacket

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

I didn't respond to start anything (or continue, depending on how you look at it, lol) and I don't care what she thinks of me but to start trouble over something like posting pictures and then thinking that everything I say has something to do with her is ridiculous. I barely see her post so I wont remember her much at a time like this. I've been friends for a long time with Bear and we always cheer each other on with awards.

If GBA's smart enough, she'll read what I said and move on instead of retaliating. This is a fun contest that everyone should be able to enjoy and have a good time with. If you have an issue with a member, keep it to yourself. No one cares.

Everyone should be congratulated on their winnings, not be brought down by someone who's snobby and takes things way too seriously.

Posted Image
Краще, ніж ви.

#50 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:10 AM

I didn't respond to start anything (or continue, depending on how you look at it, lol) and I don't care what she thinks of me but to start trouble over something like posting pictures and then thinking that everything I say has something to do with her is ridiculous. I barely see her post so I wont remember her much at a time like this. I've been friends for a long time with Bear and we always cheer each other on with awards.

If GBA's smart enough, she'll read what I said and move on instead of retaliating. This is a fun contest that everyone should be able to enjoy and have a good time with. If you have an issue with a member, keep it to yourself. No one cares.

Everyone should be congratulated on their winnings, not be brought down by someone who's snobby and takes things way too seriously.

Honestly I took it seriously, I read it before you edited it. I was kind of like :/ When I go back and read it, yeah, I DID see it, but a minute ago was the first time I noticed the ;P face. Chances she saw it like that? Slim. Possible? Very.

YJ you're putting things out into the open to fuel that, I honestly suggest you take it to PM. Or that GBA takes it to PM and work it out, or not. I don't care if you do or not, really. This isn't going to be a retaliation topic, or even appology topic if it comes to that.

Thanks

-Sherman

#51 Slyde

Slyde

Beep.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:39 AM

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.....no?

Woot, looks like i'm a winnar too. Man + Picnic Table = Success.
bloop

#52 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

Um, so when are the badges ready?

Posted Image

#53 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:53 PM

@ S-V: Chris said he'd be doing it some time this week depending if he has the time to do it. Don't you read above SV? :lol:

DarkNight Gaming

#54 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,950 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:35 PM

The badges are all done and uploaded and added to your profiles (check your awards tab, or click the medal under your avatar bit). If an award you won isn't showing up then let me know and I'll sort it out, I may have missed it by accident.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#55 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:56 PM

Holy shit! Nice work Chris. Say, wheres your award for second place and in other places? :P

DarkNight Gaming

#56 Earthbound

Earthbound

• Elite Members
  • 950 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:04 AM

Shh, Ice.

Top job Mr Philips! ;)

Posted Image
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but a clear conscience
is generally the result of a faulty memory, not a faultless life.
Want a new sig? Click here!
GET ON MTA

#57 Damjan

Damjan

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours

• Members
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:07 AM

^ nah,he didn't make em,those are getting old too,perhaps new ones will be good?*points at Erf*

Posted Image

#58 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:02 PM

Wow, thank you all for voting me Most Improved ;)
But Chris, when we click the link to the topic it says it's out of date or broken...

Posted Image

#59 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,950 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

Should be fixed now, SV.

#60 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members