Anyone Havin this Problem ?

Yeah, that 8500GT is really dragging the rest of your PC down. Get an 8600 or an ATi 3850, then you'll be able to run the game no problem.

I don't have any problems with GTAIV on my 8500GT. Download EVGA Precision and (if you have a cooler, it can be a stock cooler like mine) overclock it to:

Core Clock: 670Mhz

Memory Clock: 450Mhz

That is the maximum and if you overclock more, you'll have some problems in games like artifacts, etc. With those settings I get over 29FPS in the benchmark, average of 15/28FPS outside and some outraging 60FPS inside. ;)

I had an 8500GT and it struggled even to run San Andreas. Which version of the 8500GT do you have? (512mb, 256mb, 1GB?) The rest of your specs look fine. You have the same amount of RAM as me and a slightly better processor so it has to be the card.

8600 is on the low end for this game - mine has a bit of trouble running this.

Funny, as that's the reccommended requirement. I have an ATi 3850, which is below the reccommended (slightly) and the game runs really smoothly.

Perhaps it's programs running in the background or something?

I had an 8500GT and it struggled even to run San Andreas. Which version of the 8500GT do you have? (512mb, 256mb, 1GB?) The rest of your specs look fine. You have the same amount of RAM as me and a slightly better processor so it has to be the card.

Funny, as that's the reccommended requirement. I have an ATi 3850, which is below the reccommended (slightly) and the game runs really smoothly.

I'm running it on a laptop 8600GT

I'm running it on a laptop 8600GT

:pissedred: It runs fine now I just had to turn my antivirus off