#1 Quizbiz

Quizbiz

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:37 AM

Name: You can call me Quizbiz.
Experience: I am registered at several GTA communities, I have participated in a few gangs and I was in charge of a large gang at a GTA community until; they shut the gang section due to a dispute between a member of another gang and the admin. I don't know if this is reliant but I own and manage a large resource site which requires the dedication and devotion people can expect from me. I aim for quality and nothing less. The reason I am here is because this forum offers RP and I love doing it, I consider myself creative original and I love to think things through.

I consider myself very technologically savvy. My ultimate RP character would carry around a large black dufflebag full of equipment (mainly technology such as a laptop, a few things for gathering intelligence, and some material in closed containers I could turn into small bombs as well as 1 sniper rifle. With me, I would always carry my ear piece which would be connected to my high tech cell phone and a silenced pistol.

Character Background
Born in Isael, moved to the US at the age of 1 and a half. At the age of 18 moved back to Israel to join the army as every Israeli citizen is obligated to do. He enters the field he chose to be in and plays and is becomes a leader of a small squad. He served for 3 years. After that, he moved back to the US where he was educated at MIT for 4 years. After MIT, he joins the NSA but quits after 2 years for reasons still kept private and known only to him.

Note: I am very new here,and I don't know a lot about it. I do know that in order to get what I want I have to purchase it, but I don't know how to purchase it but I will save up the cash. And I will not spam for cash. I really want to join a gang, but I want to join one that will respect me, and one that will guide me, and one that fits me. I would hire me and they say that you are your wors cretuque so why not? :P

If you are interested in my participating in your gang, reply here and tell me what possition you offer as well as why I should join it. If you guys think I am too new, and/or I do not yet understand the system/forum then don't give me an offer. I'll accept that.

#2 milkyboy

milkyboy

On Maternal Leave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:47 AM

Hmmm, CFM may offer you a position but you'll have to speak to Crimson. However we don't want anyway of our members to provoke other members to the extent of an RP ;)
Posted Image

#3 Quizbiz

Quizbiz

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:52 AM

Hmmm, CFM may offer you a position but you'll have to speak to Crimson. However we don't want anyway of our members to provoke other members to the extent of an RP ;)

sounds good to me. Just tell me what you have availible and I'll consider it. :)

#4 milkyboy

milkyboy

On Maternal Leave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:55 AM

We have a limited amount of positions available, click the link in Crimson's sig to then follow the links from there to apply, but like I said he makes the calls.
Posted Image

#5 Quizbiz

Quizbiz

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:17 AM

Thanks. I'll check it out and see if I can contact him. :)

#6 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:04 PM

The Dragon Stealths Mafia want you!

Drop by our recruitment topic if you are interested. Click below.

http://forums.thegta...?showtopic=1068
Posted Image

#7 Quizbiz

Quizbiz

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:37 PM

Thanks for the offer, but so far I have not found anything that really draws me in.

#8 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:44 PM

Ordinarily the KFM wait for a person to become an established member, however as you seem to be a good poster and not an illiterate noob as we've been seeing rather a lot recently, as the KFM right hand man I'm offering you a position at thegtaplace's most powerful gang, positions of interest include my bodyguard, lawyer, safe cracker and chauffeurs

#9 Slavik Von Stockholm

Slavik Von Stockholm

STFUPPERCUT!

• Elite Members
  • 810 posts
  • United States 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:04 PM

All three gangs are pertty much the same though. But the KFM is going to be slaughtered by the DS and CFM. Anyway welcome to the forums!

Edited by Slavik Von Stockholm, 28 April 2005 - 07:06 PM.

#10 Vincent Valentino

Vincent Valentino

Made Man

• Banned
  • 858 posts
  • United States 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:28 PM

Quiz biz just click the link under my sig and ill let you in cfm ,the link leads to our official recruitment.And milkyboy we still have a shit load of spots open.Hey guys leave searching for members up to me ok.

Edited by Crimson, 28 April 2005 - 07:35 PM.

#11 Spooner

Spooner

"I want whatever he's on"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • United States 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:29 PM

Erm....I hate to sound kinda mean but, you should really only keep it to 1 post per gang in a free agent topic. If you want to welcome the member to the forums, just pm him. This avoids the topic getting all spammy and keeps things running smoothly. ^_^
-JACK

#12 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:50 PM

Ordinarily the KFM wait for a person to become an established member, however as you seem to be a good poster and not an illiterate noob as we've been seeing rather a lot recently, as the KFM right hand man I'm offering you a position at thegtaplace's most powerful gang, positions of interest include my bodyguard, lawyer, safe cracker and chauffeurs

The only thing powerful about the KFM is your money. If you guys didn't have 90 million dollars you would be nothing.

Free agent topics are kind of pointless. They are really nothing more than "Look at me!" topics. Attention grabbers. Just look through the recruitment topics and pick the one you like the best.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#13 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:34 PM

Yes, we only have money...

#14 Bryzed

Bryzed

Who am i?

• Elite Members
  • 638 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for the offer, but so far I have not found anything that really draws me in.

Im not going to give you like all of these guys a hum, you look great, come, so if you want to check out the OGF (Orange Grove Families) topic in here, then you are welcome to do so... :D
Posted Image

Xenon:
i had a quote from chris to me in my sig
"if you had a pussy i'd gently caress you"

Me, Myself & I:
"i want to be an admin, so i can rule the forumistic world!!

#15 Quizbiz

Quizbiz

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:21 PM

The only thing powerful about the KFM is your money. If you guys didn't have 90 million dollars you would be nothing.

Free agent topics are kind of pointless. They are really nothing more than "Look at me!" topics. Attention grabbers. Just look through the recruitment topics and pick the one you like the best.

1. If all they have is money, then they are not too bad. Money is one of the most important thing, and power can be bought. The only thing that can't be baught is trust.

2. The topic is not pointless because it lets me see what people have to offer to me as an individual. did not post this for people to say "check my recruitment topic out", but I rather here (from the gangs that want me) why exactly they want me, and where they think would be the best place for me. Hearing some background info about the gangs here would help too as the topics to be honost, do not provide 100% background information and stories. Even if it is fake, it draws people in and the story/background becomes what guides the gang along.

#16 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:30 PM

Actually man, they don't have the money anymore.. due to some idiotic screw ups *cough*cough*

Anyway, I would like you in the Dragon Stealths, most of our members are intellegent.. unlike ONE gang here.. which Im not going to say. ((( It's got nothing to do with the bank thing, either )))

But, I can understand if you don't want to join.. and yeah, good luck finding a gang.. out of three. Yep.

#17 Vincent Valentino

Vincent Valentino

Made Man

• Banned
  • 858 posts
  • United States 

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:33 PM

Im sorry let me say this the right way.

The cfm would gladly welcome you to our gang ,we may not have as much money ,but who needs money when you have good quality members ,Only reason we are acting crazy is because a gang war is this weekend ,but I would gladly like to have you in the family. You sound like you have alot to offer also. ^_^

Edited by Crimson, 28 April 2005 - 11:35 PM.

#18 Westside_Crips_Hijack

Westside_Crips_Hijack

Thug Soldier *WFT*

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:47 AM

The Westside Family Thugz wants you. We are not a official gang but we have a big respect on the other WFT members. We help each other to reach top. If you want to join my gang just click the sentence below my signiture. Thanks! I hope you join my gang.
Posted Image

#19 Quizbiz

Quizbiz

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:54 AM

beh. I just don't feel 100% confident joining any of the current gang, and I'm not really in a rush to join one. I also find it wrong to join a gang, and then leave it for another one.

I would highly apreciate it if one member from each gang that is interested in having me would PM me with: 1) The name of the gang. 2) An explination of what the gang focuses on. 3) A job title and description of a job you think would fit me best.

#20 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 01:44 AM

Yes, we only have money...

Oh my bad! You also have alot of weapons bought with that money![/sarcasm]

I'm not turning this into an argument, but I will get my last words in. What I meant was, the KFM is NOTHING without their money and weapons. The only respect they have, is because of their "power". You see, your respect comes from your power, while the DS's POWER comes from our RESPECT. We could be absolutely poor and still controll the forum. Why? Because we have the respect. No single gang has lasted here as long as the DS has. We also probably have respect from those who were here long enough to witness the very first gangwar, won by the Dragon Stealths. Not only that, but our highest members are respectable, known members. Some who have been here for a long time, like me. And not to mention I still believe I am one of the most powerful and influencial people on this forum, no offense, Chris. Of course Chris will always be more powerful than anyone.

Now, if you want to join the Dragon Stealths, we'd be happy to take you in. Or, you could join another gang. Doesn't bother me in the least bit. The choice is yours to make, not mine.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users