Photo
- - - - -

III vs. VC vs. SA

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Game? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

III, VC, or SA

1. Grand Theft Auto III (3 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City (5 votes [22.73%])

Percentage of vote: 22.73%

3. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (14 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Ohwell

Ohwell

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • United States 

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:49 PM

Although GTA3 was groundbreaking and I played that game to death and loved every bit of it, I gotta vote for SA. That game remade the series for me.

The versatility in the game's environment in starting out in the ghetto streets of Los Santos, to creeping through the spooky country side at night, scaling hilly terrain and even mountains, catching some nice views of San Fiero's skyline from the bay, and then offroading through the desert on a dirt bike and passing secret military bases like area 69, and then finally stopping at fabulous Las Venturas for some gambling.

And that's just the game world you're in, don't even get me started on all the features. I still play the hell out of it today, even after playing through the GTA4 era games.

Definitely my favorite one.

#22 GTASeeker

GTASeeker

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • India 

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:46 PM

i vote for san andreas bcz i think the game has all things which a GTA game should haveAttached File  gta-san-andreas-grand-theft-auto-73574_1024_768_f22d73db.jpg   165.6KB   0 downloads_768_f22d73db.jpg]

#23 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:36 AM

Going for GTA San Andreas, the best game in the GTA III Era. Although GTA Vice City had the best storyline, GTA San Andreas had more missions, more cars, more boats, more planes, more clothing, customisation and better gameplay and a better theme song. GTA San Andreas has almost everything that everybody wants in a GTA game.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance, 01 January 2012 - 11:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users