About Epsilon Myth...

Cfox306

So i was wondering 5 years has passed... :mellow:

and we still have nothing to BUST this myth! :bashhead:

After 5 years shouldnt we have BUSTED it already?

Also i would like to know what have we got so far?

And does still people explore this Myth nowadays?

Or they just playing GTA IV like i should too?

Thnx for posting and reading :whistle:

Learn everything about Epsilon here:

Epsilon

Edited by cfox306

Epsilon

I'm not sure why you say the Myth hasn't been busted because it has, this is just a website, made for something in the game, Rockstar made a couple of those for certain objects in the game.

But there is no Leather Face or anything else in SA.

There are no myths in San Andreas or any other GTA!

Epsilon

I'm not sure why you say the Myth hasn't been busted because it has, this is just a website, made for something in the game, Rockstar made a couple of those for certain objects in the game.

Dude i havent seen any1 saying the myth was BUSTED you just made that up... <_<

Show me a proof that R* did say that and i will believe! :rolleyes:

And btw there is no objects that have the "Epsilon" name in GTA SanAndreas, people only talk about it(in the radio).

And plz i was talking about Epsilon not LeatherFace or the rest everyone knows that was made up! :nope:

If you really dont care just say it like laggynoob or just read it DONT POST... :bleh:

Or say the reasons why it is BUSTED/FAKE about the Myths in GtaSanAndreas.

IF you just came here to rise your post in your acc GO ELSEWHERE! :pissed:

Its nothing important..do you not think rockstar put all this in to confuse us and make us investigate it and stuff.. :tongue:

Yes that true they made ous investigate it but doesnt mean their just confusing ous... :yup:

They sayd in a Magazine Epsilon was true and they wouldnt say how to find that easter egg(obviously).

And that if you could solve it you would gain acess to Puertas Amarillas Valley. ;)

Ofcourse not everyone believes in it!Some people think all easter eggs are easy to find(not true).

A friend told me that in the game hitman contracts(released 20April in 2004) they took 4 years to find the Easter Egg where you shoot a sign and ballons of text appear above civilians heads. :gappy:

Epsilon

And btw there is no objects that have the "Epsilon" name in GTA SanAndreas, people only talk about it(in the radio).

And plz i was talking about Epsilon not LeatherFace or the rest everyone knows that was made up! :nope:

If you really dont care just say it like laggynoob or just read it DONT POST... :bleh:

Um, lets see, you asked if this myth has been busted, or why it hasn't been busted yet, and I answered that it has, nothing like this has ever been found apart from what is said on the radio, so what else is there to bust?

Then I proceeded to say that there are no myths in San Andreas and as Butters correctly said technically there are hundreds, so what I meant by my last sentence was that any myth that was ever created has been proven fake as peopel have gone through the game files checking for myths and hidden stuff ;)

Techniclly, there are loads. If I where to say that King Kong lives in Shady Creek, and someone belived me, it becomes a myth - just not true.

Lol, just a technicality, but like I said above you're right so I correct myself.

Epsilon

Um, lets see, you asked if this myth has been busted, or why it hasn't been busted yet, and I answered that it has, nothing like this has ever been found apart from what is said on the radio, so what else is there to bust?

Then I proceeded to say that there are no myths in San Andreas and as Butters correctly said technically there are hundreds, so what I meant by my last sentence was that any myth that was ever created has been proven fake as peopel have gone through the game files checking for myths and hidden stuff ;)

Techniclly, there are loads. If I where to say that King Kong lives in Shady Creek, and someone belived me, it becomes a myth - just not true.

Lol, just a technicality, but like I said above you're right so I correct myself.

Yes it is true that people have gone through all the game files and found nothing but, Epsilon is different its like a riddle >.<

And i think it doesnt require a ped or any other texture to make a riddle.

Nice bump/double post/thread jack.

Your a pro!

There is no epsilon.

Kthx.

EDIT: And by the way, the .img files are what the game are made of. If this 'myth' does not show up there, they are not in the game.

Well, if I was the R* Guy who came up with epsilon, I wouldn't just call the file Epsilon.img, because then people would find it so easily, and it would be pointless anyway. Besides, none of the Hospitals ae call LAHospital1.img or SFHospital.img are they? They have really condfusing names that you can't find out yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Epsilon

Well, it's a cult led by Chris Formage which is a character who Lazlow interviews on WCTR.

The myth is facilitated by a backpacker saying things about the cult.

He can be found at the observatory.

Not sure why it's a myth.

That's like saying songs are myths and there's nothing mystical about "All My Exes Live In Texas."

As far as I'm concerned, it's busted because even the Epsilon's mods look awful and conspicuously fake...