Signature of the Week Competition thread ! - SOTW #2 Theme and entries !

Alvas.

SOTW THEMES  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What theme would you like for SOTW#1 ?

• Battlefield 2
    • Half life 2
    • Halo
    • Call of duty: Modern Warfare, Call of duty:world at war
    • Killzone 2
    • Doom

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just posting quotes by the Greatest Man ever for fun:

(They're currently in my signature)

"You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans."

"Without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure."

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face."

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement."

"A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?"

"Facts are stubborn things."

"How can a president not be an actor?"

"I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life."

"If the Soviet Union let another political party come into existence, they would still be a one-party state, because everybody would join the other party."

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?"

"Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying."

Not greatest man, stop being douche, etc. etc. enjoy your next warning.

Those quotes were my signature Spaz......

Quit being retarded. Try reading topics before posting in them.

Yeah i will be going to have one . good entry mate !

And guys from now on please give the img code along with the sig because when i try to find it i get:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/style_images/gtaplace/blank.gif

Dont know why ?

And yeah the winner badge will be given to the winner according to his sig's color scheme for example if rem wins he gets a b&w one, if llama wins he gets a blue one,etc,etc.

Edited by ALVASI

ALVAS : try right clicking the image and then click "View Image"..... or right click on it and click properties as Spaz said...

Dude Tox Man the thing view image doesnt really show up i think it is replaced by view picture in IE7. And that Show picture cant be clicked on really,what do i do ?

ALVAS : try right clicking the image and then click "View Image"..... or right click on it and click properties as Spaz said...

Dude Tox Man the thing view image doesnt really show up i think it is replaced by view picture in IE7. And that Show picture cant be clicked on really,what do i do ?

Use a real browser.

Or ... you can always save the picture and host it yourself to make sure it doesn't go down for any reason. IE: someone's photobucket getting deleted because of cp.

Use a real browser.

Gone to My Signature.

Made something new for HL2 so i decided to change my entry !

Any ways when i was almost complete with my sig(only wanted to add text), i closed ps and posted the topic above,just then i noticed how tm had a gradient overlayed on his text so i decided to do something similar text for my sig and woah it turned out good !

HL2-Sigd2h.png

Edited by ALVASI

Ok guys instead of wasting time and waiting for the voting of the SOTW#1 to finish,we will start SOTW#1 Now !

The theme will be decided by the person who posts next to me to save more time,and then the competition will end as soon as the voting for SOTW# 1 ends and then voting for this will be put up.......

And also the next person who is going to give the theme,please don't give a crappy theme lol !

As soon as he tells the theme the competition will start and end on saturday !

Edited by ALVASI