New TLAD artwork and amazing fan creation

Chris

Rockstar have sent us over some insanely high res artwork for The Lost and Damned. If you're on a slow connection you might wanna give these a miss, they'll take a while to download. Click the thumbs below for the full size versions:

tlad-biker-chick.jpg tlad-billy-with-bat.jpg

tlad-johnny-on-bike-shotgun.jpg tlad-johnny-shotgun.jpg

Also on the subject of artwork, Patrick Brown, whose name you may recognise for creating some amazing fan artwork for the GTA series has made yet another astounding piece. We've posted about him once or twice before, and felt this latest piece was definitely worth a mention. Check out his DeviantArt page for loads more.

pb-gta-legends.jpg

Not sure, unless I've missed it from recent previews we don't. Original filename was just Biker_Chick_Art_copy.jpg which doesn't give away any information other than the fact she is female and rides a motorbike. Oh and also drinks piss water. :P

Thinking to other female artworks, I guess she could play a role as large as Elizabeta's, or be practically not in the game, like Lola. I guess that's something I might find out in NY.

Rockstar have sent us over some insanely high res artwork for The Lost and Damned. If you're on a slow connection you might wanna give these a miss, they'll take a while to download. Click the thumbs below for the full size versions:

tlad-biker-chick.jpg tlad-billy-with-bat.jpg

tlad-johnny-on-bike-shotgun.jpg tlad-johnny-shotgun.jpg

Also on the subject of artwork, Patrick Brown, whose name you may recognise for creating some amazing fan artwork for the GTA series has made yet another astounding piece. We've posted about him once or twice before, and felt this latest piece was definitely worth a mention. Check out his DeviantArt page for loads more.

pb-gta-legends.jpg

Beautiful, just beautiful. The TLaD artwork isn't much of a surprise, but Patrick Brown's fan art is quite epic, despite the obvious anachronism involved... :awesome:

Not sure, unless I've missed it from recent previews we don't. Original filename was just Biker_Chick_Art_copy.jpg which doesn't give away any information other than the fact she is female and rides a motorbike. Oh and also drinks piss water. :P

Thinking to other female artworks, I guess she could play a role as large as Elizabeta's, or be practically not in the game, like Lola. I guess that's something I might find out in NY.

Whoa. You're going to NY (yet again)? Awesome, be sure to steal TLAD and take some piccies :hurrhurr:

:P