#41 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 08:47 AM

Well, both, really.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#42 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,018 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:25 AM

I don't lag either but my ping is always 150/250...

Posted Image

#43 claude-5

claude-5

UK have the $ on their keyboard, so why dont US have the £

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:34 AM

it was pretty good last night, i loved when people spawned in my car i was like 'suuuuuup'
but i dont think ill be playing again unitl i sort my major performance issue

Posted Image

TOXIC worked on this sig, and im greatful :D

#44 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

Well, both, really.

You need to fix the game lag before we can fix the network lag, stupid question, did you lower your settings? Sometimes if the game looks like shit it's a lot easier to kill people.

I'm going to be doing some maintenance on the server and I'll be restarting it soon (not right now but soon), all the cars and shit will dissappear, this won't happen a lot.

Posted Image

#45 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:48 PM

I'll recheck my settings, but I usually keep them pretty low((I'm all about smooth gameplay, not pretty graphicz)).

So I'm taking a few screens here and there. I'm lovin' this shit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
We were playing the One Letter Word Game apparently. Gerard won.

Posted Image
I like this skin. I must find it again.

Posted Image
Business. Mean it.

Posted Image
It's floating. Protip, ENTER doesn't shoot missiles....

There's a few more in here:
http://s264.photobuc...azthegreat/MTA/

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#46 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

how motherfuck doing that ?? BTW I saw that kid say something about using SA-MP cheats, they don't work in MTA but if he attempts to and admits to it then ban him, they have no intention of trying to stop cheating.

Posted Image

#47 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:14 PM

People were accusing him of being a hacker so me and Gerard kept spawning him to us and killing him to see if he was killable. Usually, if you're hacking, you're invincible.

Someone else kept asking, "how become admin?" and wouldn't acknowledge any responses. I think one person accused one of us of being a hacker. :lolbounce: Worse. ADMIN!!

Posted Image

lolz

#48 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

Sometimes the server won't even give me the option to spawn into play after I've connected. WTF is up with that?

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#49 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:19 PM

I made a short video earlier of me, Noru and Gerard in action on a tank (For dirty minded people - not that sort of action). Anyway, here it is, it may make a few people jealous (who haven't played it)

Another one is coming later from my short time on a few minutes ago.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#50 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:23 PM

Sometimes the server won't even give me the option to spawn into play after I've connected. WTF is up with that?

Oh man, we need to put like 4-5 people on a tank, stick em, give two of em rocket launchers, and like 2 of them M4s.

Posted Image

lolz

#51 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

If it does press F1 then hit "map" and double click.

Oh man, we need to put like 4-5 people on a tank, stick em, give two of em rocket launchers, and like 2 of them M4s.

Think you quoted the wrong guy :P.

Posted Image

#52 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

I wouldn't mind going back on a tank and doing that. Apart from killing Noru a few times - he got in the way of shooting things, that was fun. Plus the comment in the park:

Gerard said "Don't walk on the grass"
I said "or swim in the pond - thin ice"

After a guy was killed by all three of us doing both at a lake in San Fierro. It was funny, you can safely say he was owned.

Video #2:
http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=Pvx-_pOA1XA

Embarrassing because it went wrong in the making in Movie Maker.

Edited by Thomas., 02 February 2009 - 10:53 PM.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#53 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:05 AM

If it does press F1 then hit "map" and double click.

Think you quoted the wrong guy :P.

Actually, no, I forgot I quoted him and forgot I DIDN'T quote Thomas. I fully intended on commenting on that post.

Posted Image

lolz

#54 Butters!

Butters!

No longer contains Salmonela!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:40 AM

Dude! I sure picked a great time to lend my SA disk out didn't I :pissedred:

Posted Image

Is Vista bad or are you just stupid?

#55 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:48 AM

Yeah you did. :lolbounce:

You should probably get it back soon.

Posted Image

lolz

#56 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:05 AM

Dude! I sure picked a great time to lend my SA disk out didn't I :pissedred:

Your Missing all the fun.
I agree with Spaz, you should get your disk back soon
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#57 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:15 AM

So Rem might not be on tonight... I think he is probably redoing his OS again. Shame. Tomorrow he should be fine to get on, though.

Posted Image

lolz

#58 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:34 AM

We may need to wait another day for the server changes guys. I'm currently getting DoS'd and ACK scan'd, but I reinstalled my OS so I don't have a virus anymore. I'll do my best... but yeah.

Thanks Spaz for telling everyone etc.

Posted Image

#59 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:51 PM

Lol, When I was on, I kept dying from Gerard and Spaz when they were on the tank. I went on my NRG-500 and had the SMG, but even though the drive-by didn't do much, I just couldn't hit Spaz, or Gerard (Obviously lol).

But yeah, I enjoyed it. I also got slapped by Spaz since I kept disconnecting from the server, but the reason for that was because I couldn't spawn any new weapons after I was killed. So I kept reconnecting to get myself the weapons. So yeah, sorry if you guys really wanted me dead (To Spaz and Gerard), I didn't do it on purpose, especially at the point when I was about to die. I just couldn't spawn weapons again, that's all. :P

Anyways, I hope to play again some time soon. Had great fun.

Edited by TM™, 03 February 2009 - 01:51 PM.

Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#60 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:05 PM

It's just that as soon as you lost any health, you would reconnect instead of letting us kill you. TBH seemed like a pretty dirty tactic to keep your death count down.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users