863 replies to this topic

#21 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

I just wanted to be alone. That's why I kept spawning away from other people. But no. I couldn't even get that.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#22 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:09 PM

That's what he was doing? I just seen you tell him to stop and you left. Anyways we already had a hacker (haven't seen many lately on MTA) come on today, had no idea what the fuck he was saying, all I understood was he was saying he was not cheating but yet he spawned with armor and a minigun.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#23 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:10 PM

Rem likes the nukes and hates it when you don't fight back.

Yeah, except I can admin panel - 0 health him. Easier.

I hate the stalkers who keep warping into your car when you want to drive alone. Don and whoever the fuck money is, it is really fucking annoying. STOP. I'm fucking tired of your shit.

If you would've gotten my attention I would've taken care of them for you. Or at least money.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#24 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:15 PM

Anyways we already had a hacker (haven't seen many lately on MTA) come on today, had no idea what the fuck he was saying, all I understood was he was saying he was not cheating but yet he spawned with armor and a minigun.

Could you give me a time period and a possible name?

Posted Image

#25 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

His name was MTA.Pro Silver or something and it was between 7 and 9 GMT.

Ermm...

#26 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

Okay, that money kid is banned, but I saw another ban on the list, Spaz did you ban someone else? Just checking. I'll look into silver now.

Edit: Silver is banned as well.

Posted Image

#27 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:23 PM

How many of you will be going tomorrow? I'm wanting to know because I'll be going on and I want to see some people's skills so I can gather up some people for some videos, pictures for graphics that will come later on in the month. The graphics making has been delayed but I need some pictures of some action because more people are on the server when it starts up than what it will be in late February.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#28 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

Okay, that money kid is banned, but I saw another ban on the list, Spaz did you ban someone else? Just checking. I'll look into silver now.

Edit: Silver is banned as well.

I banned GTA_United because he kept vote-kicking Don, and I was getting blamed for it at first. He kept making threats and told me to shut up.

How many of you will be going tomorrow? I'm wanting to know because I'll be going on and I want to see some people's skills so I can gather up some people for some videos, pictures for graphics that will come later on in the month. The graphics making has been delayed but I need some pictures of some action because more people are on the server when it starts up than what it will be in late February.

I'll probably be on daily for a while.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#29 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:47 PM

Wow, this last game rocked. I kept nuking myself when people were near me :P
The worse thing is that Gerard kept killing me with a Rhino :(

Posted Image

#30 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:51 PM

So is the server worth it?

Shame about the location though, right in the middle of the US, useless for at least 60% of our visitors who are nowhere near it. I see on game-monitor some of your pings are so damn high. Perhaps we could get a server somewhere in the EU too. That's if this proves to be popular anyway.

Hope you guys are enjoying it :)

#31 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:53 PM

I'll probably be on daily for a while.

I know you'd be because you're an Admin.

-

I'm looking for at least diversity of people in different gangs, i.e. a couple of people from the FFM, a few from the DS etc. I don't want to leave any current gangs out in the photos or videos. Anyone wanting to help with the graphics can, I was asked to so it doesn't matter who does it. For those going on, take photos of some action like car chases, shoot-outs, helicopter rides etc. Just general GTA-fun. Here are some ideas me and Sheman came up with:

1. Car chase through the Unity Tunnel with guys shooting at each other out the window - this will involve two cars, gang A's car and Gang B's car (Sentinel for LCF, Cheetah for DS and whatever the FFM car is). Someone will follow as camera man and until the photo is done, the cameraman shall not be attacked whoever he or she is.
2. Full scale war with AK-47s - Try and not hit your oponments, this way the camera man can get some better photos because you'll all last longer. The camera man will be situated towards the bottom end of the fight.
3. Helicopter Explosion - Me, Rem and Sherman have already tried this on the server already, it went bad because 1. Sherman couldn't hit the helicopter rem was in 2. When he hit it I was laughing at him missing. We need this to be situated in either the LS Skyline or Red County, the person shooting the helicopter shall be allowed to have a rocket launcher, the person shooter will obviously then be an admin. There will be one camera man on the ground and one in the air so we make sure we actually get a shot of it.
4. Helicopter chase - four people in two helicopters chasing each other, the camera man will follow and record the video.
5. Plane chase - same as above
6. Boat chase - All three gangs chasing each other in three boats, two different scenes one for pictures and one for the introduction film for the server. Two camera men, one in the air and one in a boat.

Any other ideas that we can use?

Posted Image

#32 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:55 PM

anyone know the coords to get into LC
Posted Image

#33 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:10 PM

Shame about the location though, right in the middle of the US, useless for at least 60% of our visitors who are nowhere near it. I see on game-monitor some of your pings are so damn high. Perhaps we could get a server somewhere in the EU too. That's if this proves to be popular anyway.

Yep, it is worth it. ;)
Also, yes my ping is super high due to location. We could do a [EU] server and a [US] server, just an European person has to own it...

Posted Image

#34 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:12 PM

Yep, it is worth it. ;)
Also, yes my ping is super high due to location. We could do a [EU] server and a [US] server, just an European person has to own it...

My ping is super high on American servers, most American servers actually. That explains the lagging I get.

Posted Image

#35 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:19 PM

I'll gladly help out taking screenies, photos etc if you want. I think it's be best if we captured those on a PC with very high detail. After that, I'll upload a rar for whoever wants it?

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#36 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:24 PM

Okay, do you have any other ideas that we could do for the graphics, galleries and videos that we're making?

Posted Image

#37 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:33 PM

You have no idea.

And the people from Europe aren't lagging or anything. But we can switch locations etc, or we can make another sort of "deal" somehow after a couple of months. Right now everything is fine.

Posted Image

#38 Little_Chestnut

Little_Chestnut

poison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:35 AM

For the little bit I was on I had a lot of fun. I just need to get used to the keyboard controls and the such since it was only my second time playing on the computer.

Good work guys :cheers:

Posted Image

#39 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:44 AM

You have no idea.

And the people from Europe aren't lagging or anything. But we can switch locations etc, or we can make another sort of "deal" somehow after a couple of months. Right now everything is fine.

I'm getting moderate lag, myself And I'm in Amerixa

Posted Image

lolz

#40 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:53 AM

Do you mean network lag or game lag? Because I don't see you lagging at all, Llama and I tested and he said everything was smooth and he's really far away.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users