Decent Hosting

mvi

Ok, I'm tire of invision free forums, and I have a domain and site going to waste for the next year, so I will be hosting forums and websites as subdomains at my sites, these will allow mods and skins on the sites. eg myforums.mvinetwork.co.uk. That's how friendly I am.

Ok, I'm tire of invision free forums, and I have a domain and site going to waste for the next year, so I will be hosting forums and websites as subdomains at my sites, these will allow mods and skins on the sites. eg myforums.mvinetwork.co.uk. That's how friendly I am.

Huh, you are not friendly, thats the standard for hosting yoursitename.thehoster.com(ca, etc)

Anyways, you are telling 'us' that you are leaving your site?

Huh, you are not friendly, thats the standard for hosting yoursitename.thehoster.com(ca, etc)

Anyways, you are telling 'us' that you are leaving your site?

He's friendly because he's giving away his hosting and domains to people. Because if not they are going to waste.

He's not leaving his site.