Favorite GTAIV Car

_Ray

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTA Series Fan has a good list there, I think he just about hit it on the head for me, but with one addition I need to make. The mighty Dukes of course. Nothing is more awesome to swing around a corner and watch all of the smoke pour out of the rear guards. Love it.

Absolutely. Best Muscle Drifter in the game.

Burn 'em out.

My favorites are the ones that look like this, I find them tough and a good speeds.. They are reliable to get you around in the city in a hurry!( I find the fast sports car get damaged to easily and blow up)

14GTAIV_2009_02_23_14_03_31_95.jpg

But for the "Flashy" cars, my favorite when I seem them spawn, is the PMP 600.

I think the design of the car reminds of this one. (Rolls Royce Phantom)

Edited by Sabin

But for the "Flashy" cars, my favorite when I seem them spawn, is the PMP 600.

I think the design of the car reminds of this one. (Rolls Royce Phantom)

It's supposed to remind you of this.

Might be a cross of the two, as it says 600ci in the game for the PMP600, which is about the size of the Phantom.

By the way, in case you don't know, 600ci is huge.

I think this is what the Sabre is supposed to be in GTA. Thing about this car in GTA 4 is it slids too much around. I cant drive this shit. But its a cool muscle car. I seen one of these at a dealership near where I live. If I could afford one, I definitely would buy one :D

Edited by Sabin

The Comet and Super GT are my fave exotics.

The Oracle is the sexiest luxury sedan but the DFB-90 is the best handling sedan.

The Huntley is the finest and best performing SUV but the rare Landstalker with TV screens in the headrests is pretty sweet too.

As for non-exotic sports cars, the Feltzer with the top down looks best in my opinion but the Coquette is an amazing track weapon. Don't get me wrong, the Sultan RS performs equal or better but I'm not a fan of its design.

As for muscle cars, the Dukes and Sabre GT both have a place in my heart and parking spots. Although the Faction is nice too but ignored by most.

Finally my favirote: Bikes. Thanks to TLAD they can now keep up with the exotics in the corners and there are more of them too.

The Hakuchou and Double T along with their Custom versions are sexy and fast as anything on four wheels.

Same goes for the Bati 800, but its Custom variant isn't anything special.

The only non-sport motorcycle I like is the Diabolus, although Johnny's Hexer looks decent and I have yet to the see the Innovation.

• 1 month later...
So, what's your favorite car in Grand Theft Auto 4?

Post it here.......

Mine changes frequently, but at the moment I'd have to say that my favorite is the Pinnacle, followed by the Feltzer. (The Performance is not my only deciding factor..... :clapping:)

:coolthumbup: stretch landstalker cavalade cavalade fxt cabby cognoscenti chavos emperor faction feltzer feroci fortune habanero infernus huntley sport intruder marbelle merit moonbeam minivan nrg900 oracle lokus ingot hakumai futo futo gt esperanto df8-90 dilettance contender comet bucanneer bobcat boxville bus blista compact banshee admiral fib buffalo patriot peyote perennial pinnacle premier presidente primo rancher rebla sabre sabre gt sabre turbo schafter sanchez sentiel solair stallion stratum sultan sultan rs super gt taxi taxi turismo uranus vigero vincent virgo voodoo washinton willard

So, what's your favorite car in Grand Theft Auto 4?

Post it here.......

Mine changes frequently, but at the moment I'd have to say that my favorite is the Pinnacle, followed by the Feltzer. (The Performance is not my only deciding factor..... :clapping:)

:coolthumbup: admiral banshee cavalade cavalade fxt blista compact bobcat bucaneer bus cabby chavos cognoscenti comet contender coquette df8-90 dilettante dukes emperor esperanto fib buffalo faction feltzer feroci fortune futo futo gt habanero hakumai huntley sport infernus ingot intruder landstalker lokus marbelle merit minivan moonbeam nrg900 oracle pcj-600 pmp600 patriot perennial peyote pinnacle premier presidente primo rancher rebla roman's taxi ruiner sabre sabre gt schafter sentiel solair stratum stretch sultan sultan rs supergt taxi taxi turismo uranus viero vincent virgo voodoo washinton willard

• 2 weeks later...

I would say my favorite has always been the Sabre since Vice City came out.

I don't really like the exotic cars because they seem too unrealistic to be YOUR car. The Sabre is classic, yet awesome. I've always felt it is just a 'perfect' car that truly defines GTA.

• 3 weeks later...