Female Cops!

macorules94

a female cop was featured in one of GTA San Andreas' box arts, so maybe we'll see one in the next GTAs

I think that was Barbara, one of the girlfriends.

I was surprised there wern't female cops in GTA IV. There were several types of male cops, but no girls. It's not like it would be controversal or anything. A dead cop is a dead cop, regardless of whether they pee standing up or sitting down.

(300th post. Nice.)

Edited by C Blood

It's not like it would be controversal or anything. A dead cop is a dead cop, regardless of whether they pee standing up or sitting down.

This is some what true, but you know that some stupid female women protest group out there would conplain about it, just like they did for the hookers.

What do they have to protest about.

It's not like it would be controversal or anything. A dead cop is a dead cop, regardless of whether they pee standing up or sitting down.

This is some what true, but you know that some stupid female women protest group out there would conplain about it, just like they did for the hookers.

What do they have to protest about.

women's rights, probably

• 2 weeks later...

Lol they have the right to have very small parts in video games...?

i hate womans rights groups.. i love woman and think they should have the same rights as men.. but these groups cry about fucking everything... "woman aren't aloud into sport" true but.. maybe that's because of the small amount of woman tha tactually want to play the sport? if it had a bigger support from female players (in any game) then i'm sure it would have a bigger funding and all that... they just cry about fucking everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...