I really need help

FamousGTA

Sorry I wouldn't know any programs/software's that blend pictures in. Doesn't Paint Shop Pro allow you to do this? I mean, I haven't used this program, but can't you just use the layer mask and gradient tool to make it fade? That's what I've done in Photoshop, and from what my friend uses, the interfaces aren't really different from Photoshop (Unless he's using a different version of Paint Shop Pro).

Check out Youtube, they show tutorials on there, but here's one type of blend that could be done through Paint Shop Pro:

Yeah I don't like what they've used to blend in, but if this isn't the type of blend you want, keep searching on Youtube, they have quite alot of tutorials on it.

Sorry I wouldn't know any programs/software's that blend pictures in. Doesn't Paint Shop Pro allow you to do this? I mean, I haven't used this program, but can't you just use the layer mask and gradient tool to make it fade? That's what I've done in Photoshop, and from what my friend uses, the interfaces aren't really different from Photoshop (Unless he's using a different version of Paint Shop Pro).

Check out Youtube, they show tutorials on there, but here's one type of blend that could be done through Paint Shop Pro:

Yeah I don't like what they've used to blend in, but if this isn't the type of blend you want, keep searching on Youtube, they have quite alot of tutorials on it.

Thats kind of what i want... but how do i make pics with no backgrounds....like just the body