Super Spin!

isukisuk

Here are some Super Spin movies i found in the internet.

Here is a Vid that shows a guy did 5841 rotation.This is 8.7mb

Super Spin

Here is Vid that shows this guy doing 35599 rotation! (glitch) (6.8 mb)

Glitch Super Spin

Here is me doing 4307 rotation.Its does not show it because replay does not show it and i don't have a screenshot.By the way this is really LAGGY! because when i was doing the stunt,the comp was slow.............(2.5mb)

My record

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well u can use fraps 1.5d it doesnt have the watermark. or after u complete a stunt press f2 then Alt-tab out of the game go to your vice city user files in my documents" then rename relay one.rep or w//e to <insert name of stunt here> <insert number of which one it is (example 1st 2nd third)>.rep then move to the desired locaton then move back to vice city user files and delete that rep in there.. thats if u want soem one to edit the video for you... if ur editing after u press F2 (note u must have fraps 1.5d on) press F9 to fraps tjhe stunt now u can just keep doing that then wen ur done go to fraps folder (also in my documents) to get ur vids!

on gtstunting.com/forums the world record for a Vice city spin is 10000! it was done in a stunt video dont rmember who by though.. maybe juan or somthing..

Edited by striker2511