• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

Only major difference is the interface and the Open GL stuff. Like, you can edit your images, sideways, without having to rotate your canvas, and stuff, smoothed zooming and 'elastic' navigation. Plus, tabbed documents in one big window (can still be dragged).

Nothing that will help you withy your stuff, really...but, it just looks and feels really nice to use.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#102 NickS

NickS

An Enforcer of the Raiders MC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Indonesia 

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

Hey warrior, you should look into using gradient masks to make layers fade into each other. I'll just link you to an online tut for now, I'm pretty busy.

Clicky.

Hope you get on with this warrior, if you get stuck at all, I'll write one up myself.

Also, holy fucking awesome siggy evo, i'd like to know how you did that if you have the time to point us to / write a small tut, bloody good job!

Thanks for the link, I'm gonna get stuck into it when I get around to it later on. Been too busy to look it up

Posted Image

#103 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,978 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:10 AM

Sorry for being off-topic, but I guess there should be also a thread for shooping Flash files, too. I tried on doing a tween in MX, of which I converted into an animated GIF:

Posted Image

I thought of doing a Gay Tony-esque GIF for the lulz, so what do you think?

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#104 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

Announcement:

It's come to my attention that a whole bunch of these links are now broken, out of date and in need of a little refresh. I'm gonna start to revamp this thread a bit and give it a bit more of a personalised and easy feeling. Any further help (what's been done so far has been noted and appreciated) would be welcomed greatly, and hopefully me and TM (as the forum boss) can try and incorporate this thread into the index and so on.

Peace.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#105 studio m-LTD

studio m-LTD

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:19 PM

Cool...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users