the game dont freeze but it moves too damn solw

whyte boi

my game dont freeze but its kinda slugish can any one out there give me a hand plz i dont know exatly what kida video card i got but i have windows xp media center and its a compaq presario 6000 kinda old but kinda updated aswell i need help!!!!

It is the graphics card, probally. Does the game not run smootly when you are out and about in the game, like it jolts every second?? I reccomend a new graphics card for you. Look at best buy.

are they easy to install?and what kind is cheap but good enough to play games with but yes thats what the game dose when i play like it just take pictures but not really taking themyou know what im saying

my game dont freeze but its kinda slugish can any one out there give me a hand plz i dont know exatly what kida video card i got but i have windows xp media center and its a compaq presario 6000 kinda old but kinda updated aswell i need help!!!!

It is the graphics card, probally. Does the game not run smootly when you are out and about in the game, like it jolts every second?? I reccomend a new graphics card for you. Look at best buy.

Your PC is bordering on minimum specifications. I hope you're running the game on the lowest possible settings. Also, you can disable sound acceleration to gain a few fps.

Start > Run > Type 'dxdiag' > OK > Sound > Drag the acceleration slider to the left.

In a laptop you cannot upgrade anything.

What are your system specifications (Processor, GFX, etc)?

not totally true, laptop you can definitely upgrade RAM, its pretty easy too. around as easy as upgrading desktop RAM i guess...

you can upgrade CPU and other stuff i think, but its a lot harder to find stuff that is compatible, will fit properly, and wont cause too much heat, so therefore isnt really recommended.

if its a celeron, its a single core. so yeah its understandable why its lagging.

put it in 640x480x16 and low details, then see if its still bad. you can upgrade video card, but if i was you i wouldn't bother with it, your CPU is too slow to gain any sort of real benefits. if it were the other way (like, you had a high powered core2 or amd X2) and a dodgy video card, then i would recommend it but since you got what you got, i wouldnt bother.

yea i uninstalled the game and said fuck it

In a laptop you cannot upgrade anything.

What are your system specifications (Processor, GFX, etc)?

not totally true, laptop you can definitely upgrade RAM, its pretty easy too. around as easy as upgrading desktop RAM i guess...

you can upgrade CPU and other stuff i think, but its a lot harder to find stuff that is compatible, will fit properly, and wont cause too much heat, so therefore isnt really recommended.

if its a celeron, its a single core. so yeah its understandable why its lagging.

put it in 640x480x16 and low details, then see if its still bad. you can upgrade video card, but if i was you i wouldn't bother with it, your CPU is too slow to gain any sort of real benefits. if it were the other way (like, you had a high powered core2 or amd X2) and a dodgy video card, then i would recommend it but since you got what you got, i wouldnt bother.

• 3 months later...