Happy New Year, and a new TGTAP!

Chris

First of all, a happy new year to all our visitors, hope 2009 is a great year for you ignoring all the economic problems and whatnot!

If you're reading this, you're now viewing version 4 of The GTA Place. At the moment the changes you'll see are purely aesthetic ones. We will be adding numerous new features and content over the coming weeks. We hope you like the new design. It should be working perfectly on the vast majority of modern browsers we were able to test, though if you spot any issues or bugs with any part of the site then let us know in the forums.

Our forums remain unchanged for now, they'll be undergoing upgrades in the next couple of months along with some other exciting changes, not just a matching skin, but also changes we're planning on making to the gang scene to name one. Not a member on our forums, why not register now? Signing up only takes a few moments, and you'll be able to make your own topics and posts, and discuss GTA among other things with over 20,000 other people.

If you have any feedback then let us know. Enjoy the year ahead!

I got nervous when i saw my username in big bold writing as soon as I clicked on home. I wasn't really expecting it. After seeing so many previews - that looked awesome, including the GTA Vice City one - I wouldn't have thought any less of the quality it would come out. It looks like brilliance at it's finest. I think you shall be getting much more members in the following months.

Edited by Thomas.

Oh my GOD! Chris that looks amazing! The only thing that seems weird to me is the gap in between the top banner and the news but I'm guessing an advert will soon be going there.

TGTAP looks so good, great job Chris!

There is an advert there. Are you using AdBlock or something? It'll look ridiculous if you are :P