My new signature!

Ultraussie

Looks nice, but you know what, I suggest you take out those cut-outs and that quote, and place your name in the center,....and add a border if you like [recommended]

Rest is fine, styling is nice :)

Ok, thanks for the advice man, I cbf to change it, Im happy the way it is, but atleast im getting complements from the pro's! :yup:

It's all right, not too keen on the colouring, the cutouts are terrible.

I thought about making it red at first, then yellow, but during the affects stage I kinda tinted it green...

And by cutouts you mean the guns?

I prefer to add a border.make the cut-outs kinda blend with the background. and if you still want to change the color of it then the simplest mehod is by creating a new layer choose the color you want then fill it and then set the layer mode to overlay !

Then it will be much better !

I wouldn't of made it SO wide if you were going to have it not that tall, so idk... Maybe make it a bit taller and less wide? :P

The signature system at a forum called Comanderbond.net, will only add signautres once the raw gif file is sent to the admin in the exact demensions required, then it will be added to your account, were you can add it buy entering [sig][/sig] in the sig next.

So I created the Sig for CommanderBond.net mainly, but I also added it to Thegtaplace because I cbf making 2 sigs.

I prefer to add a border.make the cut-outs kinda blend with the background. and if you still want to change the color of it then the simplest mehod is by creating a new layer choose the color you want then fill it and then set the layer mode to overlay !

Then it will be much better !

The colors were originally a dark gray rectangle shape background, with layer styles applied to it. So I can head to my PSD file and change it, but i CBF.

Also I dont want the cut outs to blend, as the softening would upset the small image and the small sig I think.

Looks nice, but you know what, I suggest you take out those cut-outs and that quote, and place your name in the center,....and add a border if you like [recommended]

Rest is fine, styling is nice :)

Ok, thanks for the advice man, I cbf to change it, Im happy the way it is, but atleast im getting complements from the pro's! :yup:

Thats really nice of you. Thank you :)

I am using a big computer screen and I can BARELY see the quotes. And that looks like a sub-machine gun on the left. Can it like be a lil more visible? The sig is way too small , and the Glock on the right looks the same way GTA Player did my signature :hurrhurr: . (No offense mate). And your text at the top doesnt match the rest of the sig at all. I'm not a professional signature maker but I'm a mega critic to everything.

A piece of advice, standard sig size is about 500pixles wide by 150pixels deep , that will make it look better in my opinion and also you could make the gun (AK47 is it?) on the left hand side more prominant as it is barely visible.

The AKS74U is a compact weapon, I tried to match it for size with the Walther P99.

CommanderBond.net sigs have to be the exact size, or they will be refused.

I am using a big computer screen and I can BARELY see the quotes. And that looks like a sub-machine gun on the left. Can it like be a lil more visible? The sig is way too small , and the Glock on the right looks the same way GTA Player did my signature :hurrhurr: . (No offense mate). And your text at the top doesnt match the rest of the sig at all. I'm not a professional signature maker but I'm a mega critic to everything.

I have a big computer screen too, I cant belive ya cant see the quotes "Get your eyes checked" and "Do you need glasses".

Lol the quotes actually say "I bet that gun is stolen" and "The gun is mine and it is pointed at your head!"

And, I dont want a big sig, it looks noobish. And any bigger and it would be rejected by commanderbond.net, the main reason I made the sig. And it isnt a Glock anything, its a Walther P99 (Cant you tell the hand is from the Peirce Brosnan Tomorrow Never dies poster?).

And who is GTAplayer? The "Ultraussie" text was put there because it was put there. I didnt want it centered.

I am not telling you to soften them just make them match the background by the color green !

Ok. Do you mean tint the pics green?

Ewwwwww....

BTW, if your wondering why the AKS74U's wire stock's inside line is black, thats because there was black behind it!

The image was originally on a brown satin background, i hand painted it black.

Holy shit? Is it a scarcastic homosexual?

I think my signatures dont have anuses, instead, they have small vents which exhale water vapor, hence, no greenhouse gases. :clapping:

What? Seriously, stuff like this is just spam.

As for the work, it's not 'all there' atm, you've still got some stuff to learn... But you've got the grasp of experimenting with stuff, and that's the best way to learn, IMO. Keep it up.