155 replies to this topic

#41 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:29 PM

I think we should use the more dangerous weapons but make them much harder to get and probably allow members of a gang who have some sort of position allowing them to use a certain devastating weapon. If that was to occur, then there should only be one member of the gang who has the position.

As for the dangerous vehicles, I don't think they should be included. Even though Llama said that most helicopter that have some sort of weapon shouldn't be included, we should be able to have access to the sparrow. I don't think the bigger planes should be included because that would be pointless. Maybe only allow the Dodo, Shamal, Sea Skimmer and Rustler. Maybe some others but be careful when choosing.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#42 azn

azn

The infamous shoe avatar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts
  • Korea, Republic of 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:46 PM

Thomas, dangerous vehicles would be extremely fun, even if I was the one running. Maybe we could do a 'Usage Time' for each dangerous vehicle. Ex, you could pay $10,000 for a usage time of 10 minutes and once the time was up it would simply disappear or be locked unless you decide to purchase more usage time, just to keep the balance of the economy and gang strength.

Posted Image

#43 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

Guys dangerous vehicles would fucking blow. You have no idea how much they're abused. There would just be one guy in a Hydra fucking owning everyone.

Posted Image

#44 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:38 PM

There would just be one guy in a Hydra fucking owning everyone.

*Coughs in thinking rem was talking about him*
Yeah, but I don't see any problems with the Hydra as far as removing ITS miniguns and RPGs are concerned.
But yeah, you should own an RPG or a HUUUUUUGE tact to bring him down without using another Hydra, and thats because; even if the hydra is devoid of its weaponry, it still owns in handling. Much love. What you guys say on cutting off the weapons of such aircraft?

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#45 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

Listen right, we've said we're not going to have hydras in the game, and we're not going to put them in with no guns, because we don't want to spend time trying to take off the guns.

End of.

Now, aircraft on the server will be:

Shamal
Dodo
Skimmer
AT-400
Andromeda
Rustler
Sea Sparrow
Maverick
Raindance

Edited by Twisted, 30 December 2008 - 08:05 PM.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#46 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:31 PM

What about land vehicles. Gangs shouldn't be allowed to buy ridiculous vehicles such as Police Cruiser or the Taxi. Emergency vehicles should be left out or there are a sheer lack of them within the boundaries of the game (i.e. They're hidden).

The land vehicles I think should be left out are:

Police Cruiser
SWAT Van
SWAT Tank
Rhino
FBI Rancher
Barracks
HPV1000
Taxi
Cabbie
Ambulance
Fire Truck

I know it may be spoiling the game for some people because some of you like to have fun with these cars and it would be a blow if they went. Only maybe let gangs have on of them if they are using it to get close to enemy territory undercover. Maybe include police, I don't know if this is possible though.

Posted Image

#47 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:48 PM

Well, tank was automatically out. I don't see what's wrong with the rest of the vehicles, though. It'd be kind of dumb to drive an ambulance, but hey, why not? :lol: But yeah, no police. Kind of pointless, imo.

#48 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:01 PM

Well the tank is going to be customized for Sherman, you'll see it a lot, if you do manage to jack it from him "SHERMAN" will come up instead of "RHINO", we're scripting it.

Posted Image

#49 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:27 PM

XD, we'll make it a 10 seater so we can fit the whole staff in. XD

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#50 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:46 PM

That'll truly put a meaning to "the staff pwns all".

Posted Image

#51 rockstarrem

rockstarrem

#SocialMediaPresence

• Super Mods
  • 4,246 posts
  • United States 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:48 PM

Lol yeah. I still don't think you guys get the heat seeking RPG + Hydra + Glue idea. Someone can get glued on top of the Hydra while I fly it and the guy on top can own everyone with a heat seeking RPG for the irony etc.

Posted Image

#52 azn

azn

• Members
  • 1,879 posts
  • Korea, Republic of 

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:17 AM

So the idea for incorporating police is out?

We wouldn't want this server to have too many things though. Like, adding ambulance services or whatever people will turn to that eventually. We should just keep the basics (Gang war) and that should be pretty much it..It shouldn't be a real life server..lol.

Posted Image

#53 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:34 AM

Yeah, but we're having civilians, for people not from tgtap, or people not in a gang.

Posted Image

#54 azn

azn

• Members
  • 1,879 posts
  • Korea, Republic of 

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:38 AM

Okay, so these civilians would need to register/create a gang here on the forums in order to get in on the action?

If that's so..We may as well dedicate a forum for clan organization! :P

Posted Image

#55 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:49 AM

No, just civilians, that aren't in a gang, they can do whatever they want, fight, drive, etc?

Posted Image

#56 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:49 AM

No, they wouldn't need to be in a gang or anything. Wouldn't even need to be signed up on here to join, is what he's saying. Though.. maybe there should be a password to limit how many people can get in and stuff. So we won't have 50 civilians and 3 gang members :P

#57 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:09 AM

Yeah, it also wouldn't be too cool if two gangs are having an official gang war and then some random civilian comes and pwns all of one gang. That'd be fucked, so I agree with Sherman about having a password... And if everyone doesn't want passwords, maybe at least have one for the server when you don't need anymore people for whatever purpose.

Edited by Nate10, 31 December 2008 - 04:10 AM.

#58 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

The weapons thing... Well, I have an idea:

We should get weapons randomly when we spawn into the game, It's similar to GTA IV's multiplayer system, but in their, some of the weapons sucked. But we should do this, the biggest gang should at least get themselves a range of weapons to share. Depending on how much their, their should be a range of at least 5 types of weapons. The first being the pistol, second being the shotgun types, third being grenades, fourth being Assault Guns and the fifth being the melee weapons.

I dunno whether that works, but if theirs more members in the gang, guns should be duplicated once or twice for those who get the crappy guns, but then again, there's also cars to use and stuff.

I also believe the idea of removing the most dangerous weapons in the game is the best idea anyone could think of. There are so many dumbasses online who always use those weapons, and they beat the shit out of everybody, and that makes the multiplayer experience limited for most of us. And then most likely no one will come back to the server cause it sucks of that reason.

As for the cars, I believe the poorest gang should get some decent car, not a really shitty car either, and for those who have alot of money to spare, they should get also start with decent cars (Greendale was a nice and decent car to start with). If anyone has the money to spare, they could probably buy themselves a car like the banshee or the infernus if possible, but having all the good stuff at first just makes it less fun for those who aren't fortunate.

I'll post more later, maybe not.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#59 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:05 PM

For weapons and vehicles, we've decided to that you are able to buy them, and they will spawn at the heart of your territory.

Posted Image

#60 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:07 PM

Ah, okay, well I like that idea. I assume you have to buy it from here in order to be able to play it in the server?
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users