Counterstrike: Condition Addict Thread Source.

Ultraussie

I don't see what is so great about this game. I mean, honestly. I love Half-Life, it's my favorite FPS of all time. However, Counter-Strike is one of my most hated FPS games, of all time.

You sir, are a fucking idiot.

Counterstrike is a mod for half-life, when you install Counterstrike you get Half life as well, are you fucking retarded? And whats so hate-worthy about being a Counter-terroist with an never-ending arsenal of Machine guns and Grenades, or being a terroist shooting hostages?

The next time Spaz logs in, you're going to wish you'd never said that, so much, seriously. :hurrhurr:

Anyway, I've not played CSS for a while now, need a buddy to do it with.

What do ya mean? Are you saying his my next door neighbour? :tongue:

Ive put up with peeps hating me on forums before because I said "Counterstrike 1.6 isnt a Beta!" and "Windows XP is better than Vista!"

:offtopic:

Edited by Ultraussie

i can understand how spaz feels, a few of my friends really hate it, not because of the game itself, but some of the people that play it. my friend says to me "oh i go on at like 4pm here, and theres always like tons of stupid little kids (like 11) screaming into the microphone and being retards"

and tbh depending on the map / gun you have, it doesnt take a whole lot of skill / brains to figure out how to win every match lol.

Edited by WRX22B1998

yeah CS has to be one of the greatest games ever created for me, here in my country, it is so famous that it boosted the interest of youngsters in playing PC games which later led to other games like GTA to be quite popular.

I played and loved this game so much and up until now I still play it with my mates... although I never played CS: Source

Ive played 1.6 and Condition Zero. Never played Source. And which country do you live in? Czecholvakia? I aint too good with the flags of eastern bloc countries.

lawl, i'm from the Philippines, located north of Aussies. And there's no Czechoslovakia anymore.

btw, I played both 1.6 and CZ, I prefer 1.6. CZ just kinda sucks for some reason even though it featured the Philippines in Deleted Scenes.

LOLWUT? Most hated games? It's one of the best selling FPS's of all time, online at least. Maybe you hate it, but I think it's pretty awesome.

It's so basic - that's what's great about it.

So I'm suppose to not hate it because it sells so good? That money isn't going into MY pocket.

I don't see what is so great about this game. I mean, honestly. I love Half-Life, it's my favorite FPS of all time. However, Counter-Strike is one of my most hated FPS games, of all time.

Counterstrike is a mod for half-life, when you install Counterstrike you get Half life as well, are you fucking retarded? And whats so hate-worthy about being a Counter-terroist with an never-ending arsenal of Machine guns and Grenades, or being a terroist shooting hostages?

Funny, I don't recall Half Life COMING with CS. Also, I very well understand it's a mod of Half Life.... Again, is this suppose to make me like it? And what is your point, really? That I could buy Counter-Strike and then just play Half-Life, therefore I don't have to hate Half-Life? You really aren't making any sense.

I hate the game because:

A. It's way too basic IMO.

B. The people who play it((also a reason why I don't like Halo)).

C. Valve has rubbed their dick all over it acting like it's their creation when it isn't. Hell, people ignore Half-Life in response to Counter-Strike and that's bullshit.

LOLWUT? Most hated games? It's one of the best selling FPS's of all time, online at least. Maybe you hate it, but I think it's pretty awesome.

It's so basic - that's what's great about it.

So I'm suppose to not hate it because it sells so good? That money isn't going into MY pocket.

Funny, I don't recall Half Life COMING with CS. Also, I very well understand it's a mod of Half Life.... Again, is this suppose to make me like it? And what is your point, really? That I could buy Counter-Strike and then just play Half-Life, therefore I don't have to hate Half-Life? You really aren't making any sense.

I hate the game because:

A. It's way too basic IMO.

B. The people who play it((also a reason why I don't like Halo)).

C. Valve has rubbed their dick all over it acting like it's their creation when it isn't. Hell, people ignore Half-Life in response to Counter-Strike and that's bullshit.

First bold: no, I don't care if you like it to be honest :P. Also lol @ the kid who said its a mod for Half Life, it just runs on the same engine and comes with most Half Life packages.

Second bold: That's pretty fucking generalized, a while back I remember when there was a shit load of annoying kids playing the game but it has changed a shit load since then.