My Thoroughly detailed thoughts on the next GTA Title

Brotha

Hey guys, what's up ?

I was thinking a week ago, that I have pretty many thoughts on Grand Theft Auto, and how it may continue these coming years. I also happen to have a Christmas break right now, so I started writing, and writing. Now, I'm finished with an..call it "essay" where I discuss my thoughts on the next main GTA title to come. possible releasedate, protagonist, setting, and similar stuff. If you have nothing to do, and fancy some thoughts by a GTA Fan, check it out! I've put some real effort in it, so trust me, it isn't just senseless gibberish.

I could have pasted the whole thing here, but the thing is that...it's almost 7 pages long. So I have uploaded the Microsoft Word file, here you go:

Click Me!

Happy reading! and feedback is appreciated as always!

Cheers,

Brotha

Hey guys, what's up ?

I was thinking a week ago, that I have pretty many thoughts on Grand Theft Auto, and how it may continue these coming years. I also happen to have a Christmas break right now, so I started writing, and writing. Now, I'm finished with an..call it "essay" where I discuss my thoughts on the next main GTA title to come. possible releasedate, protagonist, setting, and similar stuff. If you have nothing to do, and fancy some thoughts by a GTA Fan, check it out! I've put some real effort in it, so trust me, it isn't just senseless gibberish.

I could have pasted the whole thing here, but the thing is that...it's almost 7 pages long. So I have uploaded the Microsoft Word file, here you go:

Click Me!

Cheers,

Brotha

OMG!!! Its you, that ledgendary Brotha dude!!!!!!

Sorry, i dont download stuff... But I bet it is very very very interesting...

Edited by Ultraussie

Hey guys, what's up ?

Click Me!

Cheers,

Brotha

OMG!!! Its you, that ledgendary Brotha dude!!!!!!

Sorry, i dont download stuff... But I bet it is very very very interesting...

Haha, wow that was very LOL. Thank you :rolleyes:

BTW, Your sig is kickass.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...