#1 Brotha

Brotha

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:46 PM

Hey guys, what's up ?

I was thinking a week ago, that I have pretty many thoughts on Grand Theft Auto, and how it may continue these coming years. I also happen to have a Christmas break right now, so I started writing, and writing. Now, I'm finished with an..call it "essay" where I discuss my thoughts on the next main GTA title to come. possible releasedate, protagonist, setting, and similar stuff. If you have nothing to do, and fancy some thoughts by a GTA Fan, check it out! I've put some real effort in it, so trust me, it isn't just senseless gibberish.

I could have pasted the whole thing here, but the thing is that...it's almost 7 pages long. So I have uploaded the Microsoft Word file, here you go:

Click Me!

Happy reading! and feedback is appreciated as always!

Cheers,
Brotha

#2 Ultraussie

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

Hey guys, what's up ?

I was thinking a week ago, that I have pretty many thoughts on Grand Theft Auto, and how it may continue these coming years. I also happen to have a Christmas break right now, so I started writing, and writing. Now, I'm finished with an..call it "essay" where I discuss my thoughts on the next main GTA title to come. possible releasedate, protagonist, setting, and similar stuff. If you have nothing to do, and fancy some thoughts by a GTA Fan, check it out! I've put some real effort in it, so trust me, it isn't just senseless gibberish.

I could have pasted the whole thing here, but the thing is that...it's almost 7 pages long. So I have uploaded the Microsoft Word file, here you go:

Click Me!

Cheers,
Brotha

OMG!!! Its you, that ledgendary Brotha dude!!!!!!
Sorry, i dont download stuff... But I bet it is very very very interesting...

Edited by Ultraussie, 23 December 2008 - 11:17 PM.

When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image
Pawngame.com: Musle345
Runescape: Musle345
Habbo.com.au: CommanderJamesBond
Commander Bond dot net: Ultraussie
Youtube: Ultraussie
Test Drive Unlimited: TheStormOfRacing

#3 Brotha

Brotha

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hey guys, what's up ?

Click Me!

Cheers,
Brotha

OMG!!! Its you, that ledgendary Brotha dude!!!!!!
Sorry, i dont download stuff... But I bet it is very very very interesting...

Haha, wow that was very LOL. Thank you :rolleyes:

BTW, Your sig is kickass.

#4 GTAspotter

GTAspotter

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:35 PM

I cant download it its to 'old' :lolbounce:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

You must have put a lot of work and effort into that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users