Nomination discussion topic!

Sherman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vercetti Thug, you're custom missions were pretty good, and a nice read. What you wrote could of eventually turned into a modification, but the reason not many people voted you was because you weren't mainly active in some areas which were most likely to be looked at. Grahpics & Writers Pad is a place where most people do go, but they might of not looked at all of it.

And to be exact, not everyone has actually nominated for best story/fanfic writer, most of them were you or L-Ric, so you both will most likely make it into the voting stage after the nominations. Chris either way adds anyone who has written good stories/fanfics or whatever is based on stories or fan fiction.

Ah whoops. I didn't see that one nomination I got.

And i'm not really clear on what you mean by not posting in popular sections. I do go to Writers Pad, but I also go to Lounge a lot too and discuss things there.

LOL, just stop trying to get people to vote for you. I've been here for a few years now and have 1 vote. Who cares? It's not the end of the world to not get voted for in a forum.

You're trying way too hard.

Ah whoops. I didn't see that one nomination I got.

And i'm not really clear on what you mean by not posting in popular sections. I do go to Writers Pad, but I also go to Lounge a lot too and discuss things there.

LOL, just stop trying to get people to vote for you. I've been here for a few years now and have 1 vote. Who cares? It's not the end of the world to not get voted for in a forum.

You're trying way too hard.

Agreed completely. This is the internet man, you don't die if you don't win any award, and you don't win a million dollars if you win.