Chris

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that game is pretty hard.

The Simpsons is "bad"

Flash Poker is the gayest

Punch the Monkey has just plain issues, does that game ever end? I just stopped playing at level 24

Chris IMO you should get rid of a bunch of games, like the gay ones (most of all that gay rip-off Frogger game)

I think the only ones we should keep are...

Space Invaders

A-Ski

Asteroids

Star Wars Shooter

Punch the Monkey

Pac-Man

Hexagon

Targets

and thats about all

P.s. We need to get some games like Galaga and Galaxian

Edited by insane_pyro28

no I think the problem with Frogger is you only get one point when you beat the whole level, every target counts for the whole point.

I managed to get one target ^_^ , that game suxxs ass

Also another problem I have seen is on Mars Rover or whatever it's called...the screen on the game is freakin huge! you have to scroll up and down just to see the whole screen...

no I think the problem with Frogger is you only get one point when you beat the whole level, every target counts for the whole point.

I managed to get one target  ^_^ , that game suxxs ass

Also another problem I have seen is on Mars Rover or whatever it's called...the screen on the game is freakin huge! you have to scroll up and down just to see the whole screen...

No , it dont . I love the game . I once played Monkey lander , it was exactly like that but with more checkpoints and a monkey character ! It was from , i think , miniclip.com .

P/S : SORRY for double posting , i forgot that i just posted .

Edited by smartboy4

Notice to the people who managed to find cheats and glitches on games:

including kick up, flash poker, monkey punch

your scores have been deleted for fairness to other players

you have also had the points taken away that you earned from them so thats why your points maybe in minus numbers

you probably bought expensive items with your 'extra' points, if you want i can sell them back for you for full price

sorry i had to do this but some people found it very unfair that now these games are fixed they cant use the glitch to beat you