Hookers in GTA VC

Ultraussie

Is it Possible?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is it possible to have sex in Vice City?

• Yes
    • No

I remember in GTA3 you could "Hook up" by going to Red Light descict in portland and getting any random slut (as long as they dont pull you out the car and shoot you), and have "suspension testing" with them. In GTASA I have done this myself.

Is it possible in Vice City?

Thanks for any help.

um, you have te aussie version so not really :/ the only way is by using the fannymagnet cheat when they're around, they get into your car then and after that i guess ya take em somewhere secluded. (i remember reading about this ages ago but nver cared enough about hookers to try lol.)

I aint quite sure if I have Aus version, I got mine off limewire, and Im not recommending anyone do that, having sound is awesome... :cigar:

But I'll try the cheat out later on, go in that allyway (The one in the mission you meet Lance Vance and Diaz) or the Beach.

gtavc_092702_5med.jpg

"I just cant wait for it to be night-time!!!!"

um, you have te aussie version so not really :/ the only way is by using the fannymagnet cheat when they're around, they get into your car then and after that i guess ya take em somewhere secluded. (i remember reading about this ages ago but nver cared enough about hookers to try lol.)

I aint quite sure if I have Aus version, I got mine off limewire, and Im not recommending anyone do that, having sound is awesome... :cigar:

But I'll try the cheat out later on, go in that allyway (The one in the mission you meet Lance Vance and Diaz) or the Beach.

Just buy the game before asking for help, seriously, it's been happening a lot lately and it's getting annoying. I don't believe you can pick hookers up in VC at all.

Just buy the game before asking for help, seriously, it's been happening a lot lately and it's getting annoying. I don't believe you can pick hookers up in VC at all.

Ive already got the game on PC from Limewire... And if I buy it, I need like, 15 bucks, and my mum will find out I have it....

Ok, this topics going nowhere. :wacko:

Ok listen up.

Get a sports car, a nice car like Infernus of Banshee. Drive alongside a hooker and she gets in. Go to Ocean Beach, and park the car without getting out. In a few moments, the car will start rocking as they have sex. Your cash goes down but health goes up. You can get 115 health this way if you havent got 200 already.

^Nope, you get 25 extra points which makes a total of Health as 125...

And no need to go for the cheat IMO, the hookers can be well identified, the three I know are :

1) A girl wearing a black two-piece, boy-cut hair

2) A girl wearing a two piece with a red bra and brown shoulder length hair

3) A Black girl with a one piece with a zebra patter on the dress

Just get a good car and park nearby them AT NIGHT AFTER THE CLOCK STRIKES 18:00, and press the horn, one of them will come stand near the car for a while and then she'll get into the car. Just park somewhere quiet, preferably a grassy area [Like the area across the road from Ocean View hotel]... you know what happens next. During the act, health goes up and money goes down...After everything is finished, she gets out of the car, just kill her and take your money back, sometimes, you get more than you paid.

Hope this helps. :)

Ok listen up.

Get a sports car, a nice car like Infernus of Banshee. Drive alongside a hooker and she gets in. Go to Ocean Beach, and park the car without getting out. In a few moments, the car will start rocking as they have sex. Your cash goes down but health goes up. You can get 115 health this way if you havent got 200 already.

Nice...... Does the car choice matter, or does the chick hate "crap" cars like Burritos (Better sex in the back lol), Washingtons, and Voodos?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i voted yes

Ok listen up.

??????????????????????????????????????