Eight new screenshots of The Lost and Damned

Chris

I don't know what they are doing about which islands are going to be included, but I mean if the main vehicle in the game is going to be one of those bikes then I mean they should cut down the map size a little bit. And er, so much for airplanes I guess. (To all you that are probably going to reply to this, yes I do know that bikes won't be the only vehicle.

I've Never Downloaded any DLC on Xbox Live, I was wondering if I can still play through the game as Niko once I am done with the DLC game? I just finished accomplishing 100% on GTA 4 so it wouldnt be horrible but I would still like to play around if I wanted to.

Anyone know if there is gonna be another list of accomplishments? Or More hidden packages and all that jazz?

I didnt know

Ryan

I've Never Downloaded any DLC on Xbox Live, I was wondering if I can still play through the game as Niko once I am done with the DLC game? I just finished accomplishing 100% on GTA 4 so it wouldnt be horrible but I would still like to play around if I wanted to.

Anyone know if there is gonna be another list of accomplishments? Or More hidden packages and all that jazz?

I didnt know

Ryan

Yes you'll still be able to play as Niko.

I wouldn't have thought they will add any more hidden packages and stuff, since there's no new island or anything.

Hopefully and most likely there will be stuff like new side missions and stuff like that. I was on my way to completing 100% but one night after smoking a little too much weed, accidentally erased my file. Haha, good thing I had another save that was right after the last mission. New side missions associated with the biker theme would be cool like taking out the rival gang, maybe the gang wars returning in a new updated format and so on.

I have been hoping they would tie other games into GTA 4, you know like Dwayne has a Friend from San Andreas come in to help run his strip club and it ends up being CJ, or something of that nature.

As Powerful as the Next Gen Systems are I wonder if other maps and areas would be available some day. I think it would be awesome to travel to past cities.

I just wanna see everything tied in together, remember how nostaglic it was to go to Liberty City in San Andreas and it was snowing?(I think it was Liberty City anyway)

Just Thinking Out Loud

Ryan