Scott.

Kiki Text Messages

12 posts in this topic

Hey all. So, I've completed the story missions and I am now working on the girls. I've been dating Kiki and she bombards me with texts, one which is of a pic of her in a thong. Is this a glitch or does everyone get it?

Hey all. So, I've completed the story missions and I am now working on the girls. I've been dating Kiki and she bombards me with texts, one which is of a pic of her in a thong. Is this a glitch or does everyone get it?

How would it be a glitch? I got it, was pretty funny. I'd hate to be her boyfriend in real life...

i killed 'her', she is an annoying spoilt brat, 'this is carmen' more like 'this is an annoying spoilt brat who claude-5 shot in the head with a pump shotgun' lol

Edited by claude-5

How would it be a glitch? I got it, was pretty funny. I'd hate to be her boyfriend in real life...

I dunno it might've been. Oh well. I think it is sexual harassment IMO.

ROFLMAO. I killed Carmen with a PE4. I put it on my Cavalcade traped her in a alley and called Patrick then BOOM!! - Carmen's dead biotches. I hate Carmen 'cause... she says her name too much and it will not make a diffrence to dump her. I got that message where she showed her vagina. lol