The Lost and Damned trailer, GTA IV gets GOTY at Spike VGA

Chris

Earlier tonight the first trailer for The Lost and Damned premiered at the 2008 Spike TV Video Game Awards. Grand Theft Auto IV won three of the seven awards it was nominated for, "Game Of The Year", "Best Action Adventure Game", and "Best Performance By A Human Male" for Michael Hollick as Niko Bellic.

The action-packed trailer gives us an insight in what to expect from the DLC. Watch below via YouTube.

Looks pretty badass, I can't wait to get it. Looks like there could be some new cover techniques, where one of the guys slides on his knees into cover. And obviously going to be a mission where you take people and steal a few bikes. Awesome! :awesome:

Umm, that's actually been there since the original game. Just gotta run and press the cover button and it might happen randomly. Back on topic, the trailer was pretty awesome, metal music in the backround really added to the trailer and I think I saw a guy shoot a sawn-off shotgun while on his bike.

Edit: Oh yeah and once again it looks a lot like Sons of Anarchy. It's a pretty cool show, you can watch the first and last few episodes for free on the site.

Edited by Artur

The one with the circular magazine? I just looked it up, called a "street sweeper" or Striker 12. Here's a video of one in real life: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IwC85njIE0k

It might be but that gun looks awesome anyway :P The part I was talking about was at about 0:46 and I stopped it and it looks like a sawn-off shotgun because I don't think you'd be able to shoot the "street sweeper" with one hand while on a bike... (but it's too hard to see with the video quality and all)

Edit: HD version at Gametrailers and all the other world premiers for the VGAs.

Edited by Artur